Need reviews on Indulekha Hair Oil

Hi Friends,

You may heard on Indulekha Hair Oil... I heard it reduce dandruff and hair fall...

Is that true? Will this really helpful?

I have severe dandrufff and hair fall...my hair volume has reduced a lot...lost the thickness of hair...

Now I have on Idea to use this oil for my prob..those who have used this product please share your opinion... Whether its effective or not

I had used the damn Indulekha gold hair oil for the last 3months... there is no use.. hair keep loosing. . nd dandruff still ther... nd also no improvement on hair growth.. as they say.. my head is getting balder... JUZ WASTE OF MONEY.

Hi Friends, You may heard on Indulekha Hair Oil... I heard it reduce dandruff and hair fall... Is that true? Will this really helpful? I have severe dandrufff and hair fall...my hair volume has reduced a lot...lost the thickness of hair... Now I have on Idea to use this oil for my prob..those who have used this product please share your opinion... Whether its effective or not
use trichupp hair oil....

This is karthi from chennai, im started using this hair oil for last 3 months...i couldnot find any improvement ... Actually dont believe the commercial advt and get the products, i m losing more hair after using indulekha, now i dont have infront hair (bald), its not stopping and now facing heavy hair fall. Now i am looking like a old man after using.
One of my friend is also suffering from heavy hair loss after using this oil, he is also a single.
I didn't get married and my parents are also feeling about my hair. Pls stop using this product, suggestion is treat your hair with natural remedies only

Dont refer your friends to use the oil, This is the real statement

Customer supp executive is also not guiding and they instruct us to wrong type of using.

I am ready to show my hair (before / after using)

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
This is karthi from chennai, im started using this hair oil for last 3 months...i couldnot find any improvement ... Actually dont believe the commercial advt and get the products, i m losing more hair after using indulekha, now i dont have infront hair (bald), its not stopping and now facing heavy hair fall. Now i am looking like a old man after using.
One of my friend is also suffering from heavy hair loss after using this oil, he is also a single.
I didn't get married and my parents are also feeling about my hair. Pls stop using this product, suggestion is treat your hair with natural remedies only

Dont refer your friends to use the oil, This is the real statement

Customer supp executive is also not guiding and they instruct us to wrong type of using.

I am ready to show my hair (before / after using)
Dear Karthi sir, Welcome to penmai.com!!!!!!!!!!!

i was planning to buy this oil but now i wouldnt take risk on it...!:pray1: