need some latest kurtis salwar designs

can you suggest some kurthis models to gift my friend? and also suggest me the best shop for ladies collections in coimbatore

Try Shoppers Stop. I personally had a good experience with shoppers stop. They have an outlet in Fun republic (Coimbatore). You can try that outlet. I would recommend trying out the website before you check out the store. It will help you figure out the product you are looking out for and if you find any good kurta that you can purchase it online which will save your time. They have huge collection of gifts for women kurtis on board at reasonable rates. Easy access to variety of products and brands are easily available, easy payment options and much more.

Try Shoppers Stop. I personally had a good experience with shoppers stop. They have an outlet in Fun republic (Coimbatore). You can try that outlet. I would recommend trying out the website before you check out the store. It will help you figure out the product you are looking out for and if you find any good kurta that you can purchase it online which will save your time. They have huge collection of gifts for ladies kurtas on board at reasonable rates. Easy access to variety of products and brands are easily available, easy payment options and much more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try Shoppers Stop. I personally had a good experience with shoppers stop. They have an outlet in Fun republic (Coimbatore). You can try that outlet. I would recommend trying out the website before you check out the store. It will help you figure out the product you are looking out for and if you find any good kurta that you can purchase it online which will save your time. They have huge collection of gifts for on board at reasonable rates. Easy access to variety of products and brands are easily available, easy payment options and much more.