Need your valuable advise

hi all,
i am here with a problem and need a quick solution asap. i had delivered my baby by november mid and now she is hardly 25 days only. My BIL has house warming function next week, i am in oscillation whether to go or not. We don't have any personal misunderstandings between us. I am just worried to travel with my baby for 3 hours. is this advisable to go to the function now or else i can leave it.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Chitra,

Welcome to Penmai.

Congrats for having delivered a baby boy.

It will not be a big problem for you to travel for 3 hours, to attend the function.

But the factor which may be mentioned is, in any function, there may be variety of people present there, who might be affected by cold , cough, fever etc.

This is the issue, which you or your son should not be affected.

So, if your BIL can understand the situation, you can avoid the function.

Or else, if you attend the function, you may sit in a separate room with your son, while there is a big crowd, in other rooms.

You may travel the distance through car.

Otherwise, it is wise to avoid the function, to avoid the problems for the child, later.

Please tell your BIL, that you may visit his house, little later. He would surely understand the situation.