New Features in Penmai - eMagazine and eShop!!!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

We are proud to announce two new features (eMagazine and eShop), which is going to be added to our Penmai.com in a short period!!!

eMagazine - Penmai.com's monthly magazine - will be a extract of all the forums in Penmai. It will be a pool of information's and discussions made in the Previous month

One important notable thing about emagazine is that everything will be published by the respective authors name. i.e. Article or recipe or story or poem whatever, written by you, will carry your name only.

eShop - Our entry in to eShop starts with the online Book Shop, then we will wide it up with most of the things related to Women.

So, I think it will be a very good treat for the readers, where you can buy most of the books possibly both, Tamil and English books here...

Hope you all like the New Twin features... And we expect to deliver you within the end of this month...

If you have any suggestions on this write-up here!!!

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Ilavarasi ka,

I am very glad to hear about our Penmai's New Features.... I like this ka... Good going ka...

These are very good features... It creates more interest among our members to contribute their best. Great Opportunity to all readers, thinkers & Writers.

Congrats ka.

Darra

Minister's of Penmai
Hello Ka

Happy to hear about the New features. eMagazine will encourage our members to contribute more..

Angu Aparna

Minister's of Penmai
Vow amazing ka... e-magazine and online shop with penmai. happy to hear.

You are always giving some new platform for us. Really admiring your service. keep rocking...

We're eagerly waiting for this features ka. implement it soon.

All the very best ilavarasi ka...

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Wow!!! very very happy to know this Ilavarasi ka and thanks much for these twin features ka......

Eagerly waiting for the features in our forum ka....

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Ilavarasi ka,

I am very glad to hear about our Penmai's New Features.... I like this ka... Good going ka...

These are very good features... It creates more interest among our members to contribute their best. Great Opportunity to all readers, thinkers & Writers.

Congrats ka.
Thank you sakthi... Yeah i too hope it will be very much useful for the Penmai members... and take us to the next level.... It's quite my longtime dream plan ... :)

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Ka

Happy to hear about the New features. eMagazine will encourage our members to contribute more..
Vow amazing ka... e-magazine and online shop with penmai. happy to hear.

You are always giving some new platform for us. Really admiring your service. keep rocking...

We're eagerly waiting for this features ka. implement it soon.

All the very best ilavarasi ka...
Wow!!! very very happy to know this Ilavarasi ka and thanks much for these twin features ka......

Eagerly waiting for the features in our forum ka....
Thank you darra, aparna and nisha... Pleasant to know that you all like it dears.. :) Try to give you the features soon.. :)