New Forum(s) Announcement

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
New Forum Penmai's Hub is introduced today!!!

Dear members,

Today we had introduced a new forum "Penmai's Hub", to groups up peoples from a similar place.

Peoples belongs to the similar place can get together here and share informations here.

For example people in Coimbatore can group under Coimbatore in Tamilnadu hub and share the most important event in coimbatore, places, temples, offers in shops, schools etc.

For peoples who lives outside Tamilnadu in bangalore can group under NRT's Hub (Non Resident Tamilian!!!) and share the places, temples, offers in shops, schools etc.

For peoples who lives outside India (Singapore) can group under NRTI's Hub (Non Resident Tamilian and Indian!!!) and share about stores where our indian groceries available, tourist places, temples, informations about Visa etc. :thumbsup.

Hope this will be helpfull for all to meet in a place and share informations. Subforum's will be added to each forum when they come up will more users from a similar places.

Kavibhanu

Commander's of Penmai
Re: New Forum Penmai's Hub is introduced today!!!

Thank you Penmai.I am eagerly waiting to meet Trichy Friends, Thanks for starting this hub.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Re: New Forum for Serial Stories

Hi Admin,
This is what i suggested for last week and I am glad you took that suggestion(either my post or other readers post or Moderators post)... But An acknowledgement would be appreciated from Penmai Team(Admin/Moderators). It will encourage us to bring up new ideas to improve the site.