Newyear gift from Penmai to our Moderators!!!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Moderators,

Time goes so fast, men may come and go... But we should never miss the opportunity to thank them for their wonderful service...

My sincere thanks to you all for being with us and help us to achieve our goals and milestones during the year.

The year 2012 is going to end within 4 days, a new year is going to born, to celebrate another 365-day journey around the sun, to make both our lives and Penmai precious.

My sincere thanks to all the moderators for all your efforts, co-operation and spending valuable time with us. All your presence here makes Penmai wonderful, great success and good respect in this massive internet world. Your collective knowledge is invaluable.

Like to appreciate and acknowledge you all dear moderators with a small gift from Penmai for your worthy contribution.

Lord Ganesha / Lord Balaji (24 K Gold Plated) to all our Moderators!!!

Gift from Penmai Ganesha.jpg

and a special gift to Nisha
24 K Gold Plated Mecca!!!

Gift from Penmai Mecca.jpg

Thank You for everything you had done. Let us look forward radiant, successful,wonderful and amazing 2013 which will bring laurels and glory to PENMAI and its team.

Here is our Penmai moderators crew,
Adhidhi

Angu Aparna

Deepa Bala

Lali @ Lalitha

nlakshmi @ Lakshmi

Nishahameetha

Parasakthi

Rudhra

Sumathisrini

Silentsounds @ Guna

Surya

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Ilavarasi ka.. Thanks a lot for your appreciation and rewards to mod team... We are very happy to work with you as a Penmai Team and Its our pleasure to see the massive growth of our Penmai... We will give our best in the upcoming year too... Thank you so much for making such a wonderful platform for sharing our knowledge.

Congrats to my team mates..

satyasriram

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Penmai Moderators

Congrats and All the best frndsssssss.

Ungalai pondravargalin
uzhaippal Innum varum varudangalilum nam penmaiyin balam koodum enbadhil oru aiyamum illai.

Thanks a lot frndsssss

Hats Off Our Penmai Moderatorssssss.

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dear Ilavarasi Ma'am,

Thats really a wonderful gift to our Moderators. You are so great. I have never found such a wonderful platform before. Hats off to you!!
Thank you very much for encouragement and your message is really motivating.

My dear Moderators,

Congrats to you all!! This is for your sincerity towards Penmai. Keep up the good work.

My Sincere Thanks to all the moderators of Penmai for being so helpful and encouraging. Your encouraging words and advices help to boost our confidence.

Happy New Year Friends!!

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
ஹலோ நடுவர்க்களே! உங்களுக்கு இந்த பெண்மையின் படைத்தலைவர்கள், படைதலைவிகள், அமைச்சர் பெருமக்கள், ஆளுநர்கள், மற்றும் வாசகர்கள், நண்பர்கள் ஆகியோர் சார்பாக பாராட்டுக்கள்!
graphics-flowers-336954.gif graphics-flowers-336954.gif graphics-flowers-336954.gif graphics-flowers-336954.gif graphics-flowers-336954.gif graphics-flowers-336954.gif graphics-flowers-336954.gif graphics-flowers-336954.gif graphics-flowers-336954.gif graphics-flowers-336954.gif graphics-flowers-336954.gif graphics-flowers-336954.gif

silentsounds

Guru's of Penmai
ஆர்வலர்களின் பெரும்படை கொண்ட
பெண்மை யின் இளவரசி யின்
பரிசுக்கு
நன்றிகள் பலப்பல..!

அன்பின் அறுவடை
பெண்மை யின் பெரும் குழுமத்திலிருந்து
வந்தது
பெருமிதம் தந்தது..!

வாழ்த்து சொன்ன அன்பர்கள்
அனைவருக்கும்
நன்றி..நன்றி..நன்றி..!

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Ilavarasi, very nice announcement. Thanks for the hardwork being rendered by you and your team of moderators for making Penmai.com No.1 in this Internet world.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Congratulations to all the moderators and you all deserve this.

Ilavarasi, I should congratulate you also, for your encouragement to all the moderators.