Non Veg Food to 1 yr child

Ganga

Minister's of Penmai
Blogger
hi, shall i give non veg items like chicken, fish, etc, to my 1 yr old son...
Hai Jayaprabha,

There is no harm in giving non veg to your one year old baby. Normally doctors advise to avoid fish in the earlier stage. give one boiled egg everyday.

First start with chicken in less quantities and then gradually increase accordingly.Keep in mind that you introduce one kind of non veg for few days and then start with the other . This is because , if there is any kind of allergy towards the food , then it can be sought out immediately.
Initially give only home cooked non veg meal and make sure there is no bones & and you sit and feed the baby.

Have a happy meal little one.

thanks for your reply ganga,

first i ll start with Chicken, will follow by your tips,

ya am giving an egg once in a day, but sometimes he isn't eating.. sometimes he is asking for another one, can i give 2 eggs per day?

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
Hi Prabha

Like deepa said we dont give chicken or mutton to one year old kid
If they take nonveg on every day they may get indigestion becoz they are too small for heavy food

moreover so far their food is only your milk or something similar to that some light food only all of a sudden if you change into heavy the small one may get stomach upset which he can not express also

If you very particular for nonveg plz start with soups (diluted)

Important Announcements!

Latest Posts

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.