November 2011 Due Date Buddies - Meet Here!!!

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Congratulations!!! Mom-to-be's... This is a place where you can meet,chit-chat,Emotionally Support, Share your experience with fellow Mom-to-be's who share the same DD Month... I can feel lot of Mom to be's think "What took you So long?"... So Chip in!!!

வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!! நவம்பர் மாதம் தாயாக போகும் பெண்மை தோழிகளே!!!இந்த திரியில் உங்கள் பிரசவ மாதத்தை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் சக பெண்மை தோழிகளிடம் உங்கள் பிரசவ கால ;அனுபவங்கள், பிரசவ கால பரிசோதனைகள், சந்தேகங்கள், ஆரோக்கியமான வம்பு பேச்சுக்கள(Healthy Chat), மோரல் சப்போர்ட் போன்ற கருத்துக்களை பகிரலாம்...

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Lakshmi,

I'm Malarvizhi, from Chennai, Working in a Software based zone,,, Thanks for the Wishes

My hubby is a assistant cinematographer.. I'm going to get Delivery at the end of this month, might be 28th or 29 of this month... Am cvery happy to join with you all

Last edited:

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
hi MalarVizhi, Nice name... Welcome to Penmai.com

Congrats first!!! And all the best for the delivery... Dont worry everything will be just fine...and How exciting it is to see your little one in person, in your arms,his/her little feet,little hand, little face...Wow...I know you cant wait to see your little one huh?:)

hi MalarVizhi, Nice name... Welcome to Penmai.com

Congrats first!!! And all the best for the delivery... Dont worry everything will be just fine...and How exciting it is to see your little one in person, in your arms,his/her little feet,little hand, little face...Wow...I know you cant wait to see your little one huh?:)
Thanks a lot lakshmi,,,

yea it is very exciting and very pleasure... i am feeling something different i couldnt explain what kind of feeling it is... We are happy now.. this is the first child for our family... so exciting... but delivery tension konjam iruku...

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Tension e vendam.. super a oru kutty vara poguthu... when you see the first glimpse of your kutty... and feeling, you cannot even describe.... Enjoy each and every moment of it... Try to sleep as long as you can.. because after delivery unga kutty panra settaiyaala sleep kanuvu thaan... so take rest a lot..:)

a_hat

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Malar,

All the wishes to have healthy and cute baby. It is a nice experience, which cannot be expressed in words, we wish you to feel that excitement. all the best to have a safe delivery.

a_hat

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hey Congrats malar. How is the chella kutty ponnu. Name select seithacha? May God bless her to have all the joys in her life.

Thank you Friends

I'm very happy to share this with you all...

We are blessed with a cute baby girl..

Wow!!! Congrats malar.... Howz you and cutie pie!!!. Ponnu samatha irukaala illa night molichu vilaiyaaduraala... Peruennapa:)
Thank you Lakshmi..

ava konjam samathu, konjam settai... oru naal night la nalla thoonkara, oru naal thoonka matankara...

amma than romba pavam...

innum per vaikala lakshmi... starting S(ச) la aarambikkanum... Suggest some new names friends