November 2013 Due Date Buddies - Meet Here!!!

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Congratulations!!! Mom-to-be's... This is a place where you can meet,chit-chat,Emotionally Support, Share your experience with fellow Mom-to-be's who share the same DD Month... I can feel lot of Mom to be's think "What took you So long?"... So Chip in!!!

வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!! இந்த மாதம் தாயாக போகும் பெண்மை தோழிகளே!!!
இந்த திரியில் உங்கள் பிரசவ மாதத்தை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் சக பெண்மை தோழிகளிடம் உங்கள் பிரசவ கால அனுபவங்கள், பிரசவ கால பரிசோதனைகள், சந்தேகங்கள், ஆரோக்கியமான வம்பு பேச்சுக்கள்(ஹில்தி சட), மோரல் சப்போர்ட் போன்ற கருத்துக்களை பகிரலாம்...

Hello Friends,

I m in my 8 week of my pregnancy and very happy to join this group. Thanks for the administrators for creating such an useful tread.:angel:

Hi,
I am 15 weeks pregnant. due on Nov 1.
Congrats Helen!! is this your first pregnancy? How are you feeling?

Hi,
I am a new member and am 13 week pregnant.Like to share my thoughts as this is my first pregnancy. Also I would like to know more about pregnancy.

bsms

Congrats FS? Ippo u must be in second trimester. Hope you are feeling better than earlier. Any doubt, do ask. I will try my best to explain as this is my second preg

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hey FS,
Congrats man... so you must be very excited... as this trimester will make you very enthusiastic and cheerful. Let us know what you nee guidance with or what you want to share with us.. We can help you out or atleast hear you out all your excitements...

Hey FS,
Congrats man... so you must be very excited... as this trimester will make you very enthusiastic and cheerful. Let us know what you nee guidance with or what you want to share with us.. We can help you out or atleast hear you

hi friends,this is my second one and am in 24 weeks pregnent.getting shortness of breathing....pls help

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hey FS,
Congrats man... so you must be very excited... as this trimester will make you very enthusiastic and cheerful. Let us know what you nee guidance with or what you want to share with us.. We can help you out or atleast hear you

hi friends,this is my second one and am in 24 weeks pregnent.getting shortness of breathing....pls help
Congrats on your pregnancy suvish. wait senior persons will answer you!