Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Oats - 1 Cup
- Skimmed milk - 3/4 Cup
- Cinnamon/cardamom/nutmeg - A pinch (each)
- Honey or jaggery - 1 tsp
- Mix oats and skimmed milk in a vessel.
- Add Cinnamon, Cardamom, nutmeg and honey/jaggery.
- Let it simmer till oats are Cooked.
- Then Garnish with chopped fruits and nuts.
- Oats will give you with lots of fibre which fills you up and helps in reducing bloating and also cholesterol.
- Honey and jaggery are good sweeteners as they have good amount of vitamins in them.
36.7 KB Views: 20