Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Oats - 1 cup
- Wheat rava - 1/2 cup
- Curd - 1/2 cup
- Mixed Veggies
- Eno fruit salt - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice - 1/2 tsp
- Green chilies - finely chopped 2 nos
- Chopped coriander leaves - 1 tsp
- Chopped ginger - 1 tsp
- Mustard - 3/4 tsp
- Urad dal - 1 tsp
- Channa dal - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves -1 sprig
- Dry roast oats for 3 minutes in medium flame until it becomes golden brown. Then Grind it to make Coarse Powder.
- Heat a pan with oil and temper the items Mustard, Dals & curry leaves followed by the veggies and ginger, green chilies, coriander leaves.
- Saute and add the wheat rava and fry for a minute.
- In a mixing bowl, add salt, fried rava, curd, lemon juice, water and make a batter, which consistency is similar to our idly batter.Mix well.
- Finally Add Eno fruit salt and mix well. This gives a soft spongy idly.
- Pour the batter in a greased idly plate and allow to cook.
- Serve hot with any chutney of your choice.
166.3 KB Views: 24