Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Oats - 1 cup
- Onion - 1/2 finely chopped
- Green Chili - 1 finely chopped
- Garlic - 1 clove cubed
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper powder - a pinch
- Water- 1 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Coriander - for garnish
- Heat oil in a pan and add & fry the onions, green chili and garlic
- Then add oats and fry along with it for 2 minutes.
- Add salt & water and allow it to boil.
- On that time, add the milk and pepper powder and let it bring to a boil.
- Finally Garnish this oats soup with Coriander. Serve hot with a slice of bread.
151 KB Views: 38