October 2014 Due Date Buddies - Meet Here!!!

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Congratulations!!! Mom-to-be's... This is a place where you can meet,chit-chat,Emotionally Support, Share your experience with fellow Mom-to-be's who share the same DD Month... I can feel lot of Mom to be's think "What took you So long?"... So Chip in!!!

வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!! இந்த மாதம் தாயாக போகும் பெண்மை தோழிகளே!!!
இந்த திரியில் உங்கள் பிரசவ மாதத்தை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் சக பெண்மை தோழிகளிடம் உங்கள் பிரசவ கால அனுபவங்கள், பிரசவ கால பரிசோதனைகள், சந்தேகங்கள், ஆரோக்கியமான வம்பு பேச்சுக்கள்(ஹில்தி சட), மோரல் சப்போர்ட் போன்ற கருத்துக்களை பகிரலாம்...

Pallavi

Friends's of Penmai
Hi frds,
Now i am 4 months pregnant and excepting my due date on 29th october 2014. But in my 1st scan report wat they mention was it's 31 st oct 2014. I am somewhat confused.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi frds,
Now i am 4 months pregnant and excepting my due date on 29th october 2014. But in my 1st scan report wat they mention was it's 31 st oct 2014. I am somewhat confused.

Congratulations Pavi, for your pregnancy.

Yes....it may differ....there is no problem....no need to get confused.

Earlier it might have shown the different date and later, noticing the development of the child, the due date given might have differed. Then too, it is just two days later , isn't it....nothing to worry.

But no body can predict the delivery date so accurately.
Though the dates are given in the scan, sometimes, the delivery can happen 10 days before or after.
so, you should be ready atleast 15 days before itself.

We pray for your safe delivery

Pallavi

Friends's of Penmai
Congratulations Pavi, for your pregnancy.

Yes....it may differ....there is no problem....no need to get confused.

Earlier it might have shown the different date and later, noticing the development of the child, the due date given might have differed. Then too, it is just two days later , isn't it....nothing to worry.

But no body can predict the delivery date so accurately.
Though the dates are given in the scan, sometimes, the delivery can happen 10 days before or after.
so, you should be ready atleast 15 days before itself.

We pray for your safe delivery

Hai Mam,
Thanks for ur wishes and prayers.

Hi friends,
Now I am 6 months pregnant and my due date is October 14th. And its my first pregnancy. Guide me regarding this.

Hi Friends,
I am 7 months pregnant and my due date is October 14th. Its twin pregnancy. Please guide me regarding this.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Friends,
I am 7 months pregnant and my due date is October 14th. Its twin pregnancy. Please guide me regarding this.

Congrats friend for your twin pregnancy. We pray for your safe delivery.