oil to prevent hair fall

i am facing severe hair fall in the last one year i am staying in hostel for the last 3 years. but this year only i am facing the problem.

pleaase tell me good hair oil to prevent hair fall.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Meenakshi,

Take some OLIVE OIL in a container. Warm it. Then take some cotton. Dip this cotton in the warm oil and gently MASSAGE your scalp. You can do this twice a week.

This method will certainly reduce the HAIR - FALL.

vaishnav

Commander's of Penmai
Hai meenakshi,

I am so happy to answer this question...because i too had this problem...but this became controllable now...
I m using Amla oil....Many more companies are providing amla hair oils...But especially Amway Amla Hair oil works very good..

Use a mild shampoo and avoid using Conditioners every time you shampoo. Put some oil ( olive oil/ almond oil) and massage your hair before you wash them. Do not comb wet hair. use a good hair fall serum like those of Biomatrix or Loreal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yamunan

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Thanks for the info,,, severe hair fall for me this few months,,, and looking like "Eli vaaalu" :(,,, ore crying,,,

But iam in hostel n cant heat the oil,,, any other info????

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Thanks for the info,,, severe hair fall for me this few months,,, and looking like "Eli vaaalu" :(,,, ore crying,,,

But iam in hostel n cant heat the oil,,, any other info????

Paravalla Yamuna.......warm pannaatiyum, apdiye, olive oila veruma massage pannunga, with cotton. This will also help.

Doctor kitta (skin ) kettu, MULTI VITAMIN TABLETS (with zinc ) edukkalamanu consult pannitu edunga.