Olive Oil for hair

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Honey & Olive Oil Hair Mask

Mix ½ cup honey and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Work a small amount at a time through hair until coated. Cover hair with a shower cap; leave on 30 minutes. Shampoo well and rinse. Remember your final rinse should be done with cool water to close the hair cuticle.

Egg & Olive Oil Hair Mas

Mix two whole eggs with four tablespoons of olive oil. Smooth through hair. Wrap head with plastic wrap, and leave in hair for 10 minutes. Rinse well.

Olive Oil Hot Oil Treatment

Place ½ cup of olive oil in a bowl of boiling water (you can also pour the oil in an applicator bottle then sit in a bowl of boiling water to warm). Massage the warm oil into your scalp and work your way to the ends. Cover your hair for 30 minutes with a shower cap and rinse. The warm oil penetrates more deeply into the hair shaft and will help repair damaged cuticles that cause dryness, frizziness and breakage.

beula

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
vaishnavi,
you are right. Honey is to be avoided even on the eye brows when used as a face mask.That first post can be applied on face with olive oil. Honey is not to be definitely used for any hair and henna can be applied on hair with olive oil.

Honey & Olive Oil Hair Mask

Mix ½ cup honey and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Work a small amount at a time through hair until coated. Cover hair with a shower cap; leave on 30 minutes. Shampoo well and rinse. Remember your final rinse should be done with cool water to close the hair cuticle.

Egg & Olive Oil Hair Mas

Mix two whole eggs with four tablespoons of olive oil. Smooth through hair. Wrap head with plastic wrap, and leave in hair for 10 minutes. Rinse well.

Olive Oil Hot Oil Treatment

Place ½ cup of olive oil in a bowl of boiling water (you can also pour the oil in an applicator bottle then sit in a bowl of boiling water to warm). Massage the warm oil into your scalp and work your way to the ends. Cover your hair for 30 minutes with a shower cap and rinse. The warm oil penetrates more deeply into the hair shaft and will help repair damaged cuticles that cause dryness, frizziness and breakage.
I have all knowledge about olive oil because i personally using this oil on my hair. I want to know about jasmine oil because i don't know that we can use on hair or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

yuva rani

Friends's of Penmai
Very nice Tips . Enaku long hair but romba dry ah irukum , I am going to use the olive oil , Thanks for sharing

Ranjumom

Friends's of Penmai
Blogger
We are wrong. Most of the haor treatment includes honey. I used also. nothing happned till now

vaishnavi,
you are right. Honey is to be avoided even on the eye brows when used as a face mask.That first post can be applied on face with olive oil. Honey is not to be definitely used for any hair and henna can be applied on hair with olive oil.