One mosquito coil equals 100 cigarettes

lavanyap

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger

Smoke emitted from one mosquito repellent coil is equivalent to those of 100 cigarettes, thus causing harm to a large number of people in India.

"Not many people know about it, but the damage done to your lungs by one mosquito coil is equivalent to the damage done by 100 cigarettes. This was according to a recent study conducted in Malyasia," said Chest Research Foundation director Sandeep Salvi.

Attachments

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Lavanyap, really shocking to know the danger caused by these mosquito coils. thanks

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Good info. Lavan and very useful too. After reading this, many (including me) will not go for MOSQUITO REPELLANTS.

Idhukudhan, already, UMARAVI oru nalla solution solli irukangale......CAMPHOR use pannalamnu. All of us can go for it.

lavanyap

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Lavanyap, really shocking to know the danger caused by these mosquito coils. thanks
For me too that was a shock news sumitra... thats y i thought to share here....

lavanyap

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger

Good info. Lavan and very useful too. After reading this, many (including me) will not go for MOSQUITO REPELLANTS.

Idhukudhan, already, UMARAVI oru nalla solution solli irukangale......CAMPHOR use pannalamnu. All of us can go for it.

Thank U jayanthy....
AAmaalaaa gud idea....inime apdiye follow panna vendiyathu thaan....:rolleyes:

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.