Oru small doubt

SBS

Commander's of Penmai
Hi,
Penmai has got a new look now... Bt I don't know how to like a post.... Like option is not available..... I am using tab... .... And also current staff online option s also nt available....Someone plz help

SBS

Commander's of Penmai
Hi @Penmai @gkarti
I am using mobile version of penmai..... Its really nice and easy to use..... It saves a lot of data and Ofcourse time......
Bt the problem is, there is no like button and also no notifications for thread tags, likes, comments..... It ll be better if we add that options also....... Each n every time we need to go for desktop version to like some post or to see thread tags..... ...

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah Kavi @SBS.. Its a Known Statement.. Infact, We Said the same then.. :)

Dear friends,

While Accessing Penmai through Mobile, you can create New threads & New posts, access and reply private messages, check new posts etc. But the Only thing is that you couldnt hit the Like Button.

Until then enjoy this Mobile Version!

Considering your Point, Sure Daa.. Subsequently We'll take a look at this ! But Not in the Near Future.. :) Cheers!!

SBS

Commander's of Penmai
Hi karthi,
Thanks for ur super fast reply..... Ya I mentioned this earlier I think..... I miss a lot of notifications tats y I mentioned it again...... When u r solving this like button issue pls consider that notification issues also da..... Thanks again dude.... @gkarti

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sure daa.. We'll! Hi 5

Hi karthi,
Thanks for ur super fast reply..... Ya I mentioned this earlier I think..... I miss a lot of notifications tats y I mentioned it again...... When u r solving this like button issue pls consider that notification issues also da..... Thanks again dude.... @gkarti