Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
- Jul 16, 2012
The problem of in-laws is a universal problem in marriage. This problem has scattered great number of families. The problem has been cog in the wheel of progress of great number of families. The husbands and wives that want their families to move forward must understand how to handle the problems of in-laws.
Overcoming In-laws Problems in Marriage
Causes of In-Laws’ ProblemsExperience has shown that the problem of in-laws is always between the mother-in-law and her daughter-in-law. Conflicts between other in-laws and the wife are not common and they are manageable. The following are the causes of the conflicts between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.
1. Wife competing with her mother-in-law for the favour and attention of her husband.
2. Feeling of insecurity by wife in facing her new roles.
3. The mother-in-law being threatened of losing the object of her admiration and means of living.
4. Inability of mother-in-law to express her feelings when offended by her daughter-in-law.
5 Imposing the values or ideas of the families of the parents-in-law on the new family.
6. Inability of the wife to bear children within 2 years of marriage.