painless delivery

[FONT=arial,helvetica]hi buddies I heard from my friends about painless delivery. They put an epidural injection to get rid off pain. did any of you had this type of delivery.

Is this really works?
[/FONT]

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hi maryjose,
Yes, Epidural is a drug that you put when you are having contraction.It will numb from you tummy till feet and you wont feel a thing.. your contractions will be monitored regularly by the contraction belt and heartbeat belt for your baby. you cannot feel any contraction pain, even though you will have contraction and baby is descending during contraction... you can sleep and prepare yourself for your next big day...Epidural injections are given in you lower back spine, which will sting you and numb you..there are some side effects like since its in the spine.. some spinal nerves have minimal damage causing back pain...but not that bad IMO...sometimes.. as they combine pitocin/oxytocin( for inducing contraction) with epidural the speed of baby's descending will be very fast..as it should be 1 cm/hr...but everything will be monitored by the nurse...Just be sure and clear what your hospital is offering in this case and you doctor's opinion. Though it has some side effects.. its good if you cannot withstand the pain... Do ask doctor's/nurses opinion and read more about it before you opt for your painless medication.
hi buddies I heard from my friends about painless delivery. They put an epidural injection to get rid off pain. did any of you had this type of delivery.

Is this really works?

Is this kind of delivery happening in chennai.. I enquired some nurses here but they were not aware of this..

Hi, yes I had the same way of delivery, it was unplanned so I even didn't read the info about it, I can say that after it you feel no pain, you feel some kind of relief, one minus is a headache after it, here you may see the video about it https://saymommy.com/mom_1020_epidural.html ask me if you have questions, good luck!!!