Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
For the batter:
- Gram flour - 1 Cup
- Red chili powder, dry coriander and turmeric powders - 1 tsp Each
- Salt, to taste
- Water to Prepare a batter
For the filling :
- Grated paneer - 1/2 Cup
- Chopped coriander & Green chili
- To prepare the chillas, heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Pour a Spoon of batter and spread it evenly. Cook on low flame.
- Once Partially Cooked, spread a tablespoon of the paneer, Chopped Coriander & Chili filling on the Chillas.
- Turn it over and cook on the other side.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
- Gram flour has plenty of fiber and proteins that are not present in maida.
47.9 KB Views: 17