Parents are forcing to marry

my parents are forcing to marry my mothers younger brother. He is 8 years elder to me. but age is not the problem.

i don't like his character from my childhood. i had said this to my parents, but still they are forcing me. what can i do now?

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear radhaes, I understand your problem. oru vazhi azhudhu aarpaattam seidhu oorai kooti ungal viruppaminmaiyai ellorukkum therivikkalam. irandu ungal thaata paatiyidam sendru vibaraththai solli avargalai ungal pakkam katch serththugondu porkkodi thookalam. moondru ungal maamavidame (yaarai thirumanam seidhukolla solgiraargalo) sendru ungal viruppaminmaiyai theriviththu avaraiye ungal amma appavidam thanakku indha pennai kalyaanam seidhukolla viruppamillai endru kooralaam. naangavathu ungalooril police station irunthaal avargalidam ungal nanbigaludan (thaniyaaga sellavendaam) alladhu nanbigalin appa amma pondra perivargaludan sendru complaint seiyaalaam. ellaam ungal kaigalil thaan ulladhu. yosiththu mudivu seyyungal. all the best

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
ஹலோ ராதேஷ்? ராதா?
சுமித்ரா சகோதரி சொல்வது உண்மைதான்!

742305001354881320-final.gif

Oh..i think you need to communicate with your family with polite manner and try to convince them that this particular person is not good as a life partner. Try to show them that his behavior or character is not up to the mark after all it is your life. You have to spend your whole life to your partner its totally your life decision. I must say try to show them which they dont want to see. :pray:

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.