parents fight troubles me.

ajay

hi,
am kavya,
my parents do fight often, at the same time happy too. but fight between them troubles me,though i am not a part of it. the fight makes me silent. they want me to be close with them, but due to the fight i am unable to mingle with them, although interested.this shakes me a lot. what would be your idea of recovery?

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
hey kavya,
In every household, you can see parents fight... fight in the sense petty fights. As long as they are happy in a day or two its not abnormal. As long as its not about you, you should be happy. In the process of providing for life and the other social circumstances around them, they will have some difference of opinion, which you can see in every household. Dont get too much involved in their fights. They are couples and they know how to fight and patch up and the unconditional love for you will make them stay together. Dont judge them on what you see ..you might not know the real reason behind the fight. Just show your love towards them and spend time with them. Dont be judgemental and take sides even if they fight infront of you..

hope it helps...

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
Hi Kavya

You please do not consider their fights sometimes that may sweet nothing also

I can understand that will defiantly disturb you but what to do dear they are your parents

you please spend with your parents and find out why they are fighting often and bring out a solution

May be your closeness with them also solve your problem

why dont you a give a try dear after all they are your parents you cant be ego with them rather you can love them more and more.

mahis

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Kavya Dear!

unaku frnds irukangala?

mm ethna close frnds?

nammaloda matha frndsa vida nama nammoda close frnd kooda thane nerayya sanda podvom
yenu solu pakalam?

s mathavangana acho thappa eduthupangale ilaina ivangalta ethuku itha solanum ipdi etho onu nama patuku nama poitu irupom
but ithey nammoda close frndnu vachuko oru china visayam thapuno ila pidikamaiyo senja avlo than sanda podvom thane

athulayum onu nama solratha avanga accept pannikra varai ilaina avangalida nama accept aara varai ilaina ok nu rendu perum vitu kudukra varai
aana ipdi sanda podranala nama pirinjudvama ila aduthavangalta vittu kuduthudvama?

A BIG no thane

ammavum appavum close frnds da
avanga appapa sanda potukvanga than

apram sry sollikvanga avlo than

but avanga rendu perukum ne than little sweet heart
ne feel pana avangalum fel panvanga

so ini sanda potanganu vai

antha tymla silentah poidu
athukapram kooptu
"helo rendu perum inga vanthu nillunga enna prob nu solunga?" nu judge aaydu

achonu7 intha kutty judge ku bayanthu avanga sandaye poda matangalam :)

B happy Dear :)

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.