Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Pasta - 1/2
- Tofu - 7 oz (cut into small cubes)
- Garlic - 1/2 tsp Chopped
- Onion Powder - 1 tsp
- Bell Pepper - 1/2 sliced
- Broccoli Florets - 1/4 cup
- Carrots - 1/4 cup chopped
- Soy Sauce - 1 tsp
- Chilly Garlic Sauce - 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
- Sesame Oil - 2 tsp
- Sesame Seeds (toasted) - 1 tsp
- Add the pasta with little salt in the boiling water. Allow to cook and Drain. Then keep it ready.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the tofu cubes. Fry until it becomes golden brown.
- Add some oil and add the chopped garlic and onion powder.
- After a minute add broccoli, bell peppers, and carrots.
- Increase the flame and stir fry for minutes.
- Add lemon juice, soy sauce and the chilly garlic sauce.
- Finally add pasta & Stir. Check for salt and other seasonings.
- Switch off and serve. If you want crunchy taste, then top it with sesame seeds.
241.1 KB Views: 14