PCOS struggle

i read so many posts about the struggle and the failure of treating pcos and reducing weight i shud share my personal experience, i have been diagnoised of pcos for more than 6 years... i was a 55 kg grl at 18 surely very plump at my age then:rolleyes: i never remember a time that i was thin ... after many attempts , pills and failed diet and workout plans i finally got my ideal workouts and diet plans 6 months ago , so far i have reduced from 78 kgs to 68 kgs and still reducing daily :thumbsup

the workout plan for me wud be Billy blanks Tae bo collections which range from 30 mins to 1 hour workouts it also go from light to very vigorous training ... let me share few things about Tae bo it is a high intensity cardio kick boxing which will helps u to tone up ur flabby arms , hip , abs and glutes. i made just a small change in my diet i have been avoiding rice for more than 6 months instead replaced with whole wheat , bajra , Cholam , Varagu , Samaai , raagi and oats which is highly delicious and filling. i also drink a gallon(3 ltrs) of water daily using a 2 tsp of oil per day and lots of green tea and fruits.

hope my thread helps some ppl
Ciao

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Lavanya, it is very much happy to learn about your successful trials to reduce your weight! It is really great that you have reduced from 78kgs to 68 kgs! ​Fantastic reduction you have achieved! It is a motivating story to all of us in Penmai. Thank you for sharing your successful experience to us!

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.