PCOS Weight Loss

friends i am here to get a help for all who is suffering from PCOS. I was diagnosed for PCOS before 4 years, and my weight is just increasing and i can't able to reduce weight.

is anybody is there facing the same problem? help me to reduce my weight. My height is 150 cm and my weight before 4 years is 58kg and now i am 75 kg.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hey kalpusree..
I saw your location is CA.. Trust me.. its very hard to reduce weight in US climate conditions and food habits.. so hit the gym..You will get motivation once you hit the gym..I prefer 24hrs fitness.. where you can go anytime..no timelimits.. free classes like yoga,zumba(dance),bodypump and many more.. so get started...
friends i am here to get a help for all who is suffering from PCOS. I was diagnosed for PCOS before 4 years, and my weight is just increasing and i can't able to reduce weight.

is anybody is there facing the same problem? help me to reduce my weight. My height is 150 cm and my weight before 4 years is 58kg and now i am 75 kg.

hi lakshmi, thanks for your reply and idea. How much cost they will charge. did you tried personally both the 24hrs fitenss center and weight loss. please tell me, how much weight you loosed?

my doctor recommended to eat less carbohydrate foods and advised me to exercise atleast 20 mins daily.

I tried and lossed 3 kg in a month. Try this, only diet with exercise helps to reduce weight.

hi raadhai can you pls tell me which type of diet you had taken. and also let me know the exercises.

thanks in advance. it will be useful for peoples like me.

sggs

hi

i am sangeetha new to this forum. iam also diagnosed with pcos and recommended for weight loss. can any one help me out

regards

I too have PCOS, is there is anyone got sucess in both getting conceiving and also lossing weight i am tired of both these.

pls help me ladies.

Hi friends, AS Raadhai said, diet and exercise is the best way to reduce weight.. you have to exersice nearly 1 hr a day and burn atleast 700 calories..But make sure your intake calories is 1200.. Chappathi/oats/Ragi/Fruits/Vegetables/Water are more essential as these will absorb the fat in your body. Reduce Idly/Dosai/Rice items..
----------------------------------
Diet Chart that i followed:
Early morning - warm water with lemon 1 tbsp.
7.00am - Skimmed Milk 100ml
9.00 am - Oats(100gm)/idly-3/Dosai-3/Ragi(100gm)/Upma(100gm)
11.00am- 1 cup of fruit
1.00pm- Rice 100gm+2 cup of vegetables+1 cup of curd
4.00pm- 1 cup of fruit
8.00pm- chappathi-2+1 cup of vegetables
10.00pm- dry fruit nuts one hand full.
4-5ltrs of water per day
3 tbsp of oil per day
----------------------------
These was the diet chart that i followed..And i reduced 5 kg per month..I think this will be helpful for you..
Exercise is must every day.if you feel regular exercise is difficult, go for standard fitness center..they will easily guide you for regular exercise..

add me girls i too have pcos. is there is any treatment that will work for this. i am very much depressed, since i can't even reduce the weight and also i can't able to get conceived.

did any of you got conceived after pcos treatment

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.