Peantholai

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
hi ratchu kalyan, did you tried using mediker shampoo if not give a try. I heard from neighbours that it will works good for lice removal. Be sure to follow the instructions as said in that.

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
hi ratchu kalyan, did you tried using mediker shampoo if not give a try. I heard from neighbours that it will works good for lice removal. Be sure to follow the instructions as said in that.
Yes Kalyan, Mediker Anti Lice Hair Oil Works out well.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Ratchu.....

This Mediker will work out well.

If the lice problem is too much, sometimes, this Mediker doesn't work.....

Few years back, I encountered this problem, when I travelled through Train, I had acquired these lice......

I applied Mediker for few weeks....but nothing worked......

Later, I went to the Medical shop and asked for the perfect solution for the Lice problem......I am really sorry to say, that I forgot the name of the solution....it is especially for the lice.....and I applied it only once......the problem was totally solved.....

So, you can also try this from the Medical shop......

The next thing , you can follow is......once in a week, you can apply the NEEM POWDER PASTE to your hair, which will surely control the lice problem......You can get this Neem powder from all the super markets.....Just apply the paste, wait for 1 hour or 1/2 an hour, then have the head bath.......

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.