Penmai Diwali Contest 2016!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Penmaities,

We are here again with an interesting contest. We can witness that members here are already in a Festive mood with loads of shopping, Preparing sweets & snacks and busy in decorating homes for the 'On the Way' Festival of lights Diwali.

All of us Know, Narakasura requested a boon from Lord Krishna that his death should be celebrated as the 'Victory of Light over Darkness' with colorful lights. Concerning this Mythology, 'Why do we Celebrate this Diwali with Krishna?'

Decor your Diwali Sweets & Snacks with Flowers & Esp With Lord Krishna (Statue, Frame or Whatever..) in an Ethnic Way.
Take Pictures and Share here. Thats all!

The contest closes on 7th December 2016.

So are you ready to participate..??

Rules
:

1. Have to post minimum 3 pictures, Maximum no exception. To know how to add image, pls check here.
  2. Photos quality should be good.
  3. Photos should not be taken from any other websites nor published in other sites.
  4. The contest closes on 7th December 2016.
Lets celebrate Diwali together. So start, post Pictures and Win exciting.

Happy Diwali to you all. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ahilanlaks

Ruler's of Penmai
Wow interesting contest :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Thanks for the Diwali wishes, wish you & your family a very happy Diwali :cheer:

premabarani

Commander's of Penmai
Hi
Nice topic and visual treat for all of us.
I am just going to be on-looker only. I have my exam and so tensed with it.
Will finish the exams and come and see all your treats.
Thankyou Karti for tagging me

girija chandru

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
lovely contest !!!!best of luck to all participants....participate effectively and grab the prizes, penmai friends !!!!!

(as there is no diwali for me this year.... i will be a silent observer.... because of my dad's demise in june 16th 2016...no mood for anything...)

kasri66

Minister's of Penmai
Blogger
TFT கார்த்தி @gkarti

போன தீபாவளிக்கு விளக்குகள் mustன்னு சொல்லி விளக்கு வாங்கப்போனேன்...இந்த முறையும் அதேதான் இருக்கும்னு நினைச்சுட்டேனே...கிருஷ்ணர் விக்ரகம் அல்லது படம் வேணுமா? ஐயோ...என்னப்பண்றது?:pray1::pray1::pray1:

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hahahahha Kutty Statue Crystal la irunthaalum OK than Jii :) Micham Flowers vachu Match Pannikalam ;)

TFT கார்த்தி @gkarti

போன தீபாவளிக்கு விளக்குகள் mustன்னு சொல்லி விளக்கு வாங்கப்போனேன்...இந்த முறையும் அதேதான் இருக்கும்னு நினைச்சுட்டேனே...கிருஷ்ணர் விக்ரகம் அல்லது படம் வேணுமா? ஐயோ...என்னப்பண்றது?:pray1::pray1::pray1:

kasri66

Minister's of Penmai
Blogger
Hahahahha Kutty Statue Crystal la irunthaalum OK than Jii :) Micham Flowers vachu Match Pannikalam ;)
ஆனா பலகாரம் வேணுமே...எல்லாம் அட்வான்சா பண்ணி தீர்ந்து போச்சு...இப்ப என்ன பண்ண....?:Cry::Cry:

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sathya Sothanai Jii.. Ipadiyellam Beethiya Kelappaatheenga..! Unga Ideas parthuthaan Naanga Kalathula irangalam nu Irukkom..:)

ஆனா பலகாரம் வேணுமே...எல்லாம் அட்வான்சா பண்ணி தீர்ந்து போச்சு...இப்ப என்ன பண்ண....?:Cry::Cry: