Penmai eMagazine August Month!!!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Friends...

Happy to meet you all again with our August month eMagazine!!!

Here is the link for the magazine.

Direct Download Link:
View attachment Penmai eMagazine August 2013.pdf

This copy can be downloaded and read through offline, you can also share it with your friends through email.

Thank you Moderators, Members, Selection panel members and all Well wishers who stand behind us with your encouraging words and thoughts. My special thanks to Parasakthi and Sumathi Srini who helped to bring out Perfectly!!!

Read it and drop your comments here!!!
:)

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
ஆகஸ்ட் மாதத்திற்கான பெண்மையின் மின் இதழ்' யே

படித்தேன். ரசித்தேன். அறுபது பக்கத்துடன் அழகா,

நேர்த்தியாக வந்து உள்ளது.

பெண்மையின் நிர்வாகிக்கும் மற்றும் தலைமை வழிகாட்டி,

மற்றும் வழிகாட்டிகள் ஆகியோருக்கு

பெண்மையின் நண்பர்கள் சார்பாக மற்றும் என் சார்பாக

இனிய கனிந்த வாழ்த்துக்கள்!

graphics-flowers-937603.gif

Dear Author and other colleagues and those involved in bringing about this wonderful magazine

As usual hats off, you have excelled yourselves by giving us once more every aspect of life and other most important articles

One small suggestion of course i know it is slightly too much i feel to request you all . however is it possible to bring out some important recipes for krishna ashtami like for vinakayar chaturthi you have brought out kozhakattai recipe which is very useful

like wise in future also some tips of how to decorate for navarathri like ideas for golu etc

thanks in anticipation and looking forward to many more useful articles and items from penmai group

jaya bangalore

P.K.Gomathi

Citizen's of Penmai
Dear friends, A good collection of useful information from the August month issue. Keep it up. Thank you very much. I really admire the efforts of you.

kvsuresh

Guru's of Penmai
Hi shakthi,
august e mag d/l panniten, super as usual penmai rocks, keep rocking.congrats to all the team members.:thumbsup

Bhavani Senthil

Friends's of Penmai
Thanks so much for the emagazine..:)

Bhavani Senthil

Friends's of Penmai
Hi,
I read through the aug-13 magazine. I liked the magazine and happy to read a magazine like ‘Penmai’ being abroad.
I felt to share some thoughts while reading the article ‘How to run smooth family’ under ‘Family and Relationship’
This article still emphasizes on male dominance and girls adjusting with Husbands family. It was like giving more advice to the girls. When u say girls and boys are treated like prince and princess in their family, the girl who is going to leave in a different family should be treated more than a princess as she leaves behind all her beloved ones to stay along with the husband family. Her interests should be given more preference. The FIL and MIL should leave way for the young couples to lead their lives independently and not interfere or disturb their freedom. They should treat their DIL like their daughters. If this is not done, when will Indian girls have a life they want to leave. If the girls are treated good they would have more respect on her husband’s family and would take care of the family well.
And why should wife adjust to get males ego satisfied and Underplay the Intelligence. Both are human right and doing this again makes male being superior.
"To wives, never talk about your parent's family with your husband or your in-laws. Keep this in mind that is not your family. That's your parent's family." If our daughters have to lead life like this , it is pity. The girls have to leave behind everything and should not even talk about her parents/family. Very sad to read this. And there is a topic at the end discussed in Neeya/Naana about the difference between male and female in our society. That speaks todays girls voice.

I still say girls have more responsibilities in Husband home. But the way article is written to satisfy husband and his family , made me to share this. I feel both husband and wife should lead life together and should understand each other. Both of their needs, interests and independence should be satified,acknowledged and respected. The elder people in family should guide them when needed. I think that would make family relationship stronger.

PS: Only because the girls are not able to lead their own way of life, the nuclear family concept arrives. In abroad(US), no body interferes in your life, whether it be your neighbor or in any family I have seen. Everyone is given freedom to live as they want to. This gives more confidence to lead a life we want to. That is the reason there are many people settling abroad and do not want to be in India, though they like India, but not the way others interfere in your life.

Last edited: