Penmai eMagazine January Month!!!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Friends...

Hope you all are doing great... I am very glad to meet you all again with the Penmai's 4th eMagazine (Penmai's 1st eMagazine of the Year 2013...)

Hope you all are awaiting for our Newyear delight... No need to wait more...

Yeah, Here is the link for downloading Penmai eMagazine January 2013
Penmai eMagazine PDF format:

Direct Download Link: View attachment Penmai eMagazine Jan 2013.pdf

This copy can be downloaded and read through offline, of course you can also share it with your friends through email.

Here is the link to the flipper magazine. Penmai Flipper eMagazine Online Link. You can read this through online only. Works best with chrome and firefox. (You can check the articles in the forum also, by click the title of the article).

Thank you Moderators, Members, Selection panel members and all Well wishers who stand behind us with your encouraging words and thoughts.

Read it and drop your comments here. My advance Pongal wishes to everyone.

Yamunan

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
I was waiting for this :) I will go through and come back to this thread Ilavarasi,,, I just want o say Penmai Rocks,,, I have never been in any site for this much time,,, I just love Penmai,,, I really wish you all the Best,,,

Last edited:

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
வாவ்!
சனவரி மாதத்தின் பெண்மையின் மின் இதழ்'யே படித்தேன். ரசித்தேன்! குறிப்பாக கோலங்கள் பகுதி பக்கம் நன்றாக உள்ளது! அனைவரைக்கும் பாராட்டுக்கள்!!
நன்றி, என்னுடைய சிறிய தமாஷ் (ஜோக்ஸ்) வெளியிட்டததுகு!!
smileys-applause-431206.gif smileys-applause-431206.gif smileys-applause-431206.gif
smileys-applause-431206.gif smileys-applause-431206.gif
smileys-applause-431206.gif
smileys-applause-431206.gif smileys-applause-431206.gif smileys-applause-431206.gif
smileys-applause-431206.gif smileys-applause-431206.gif

Yamunan

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Its again a very worthful magazine that I long to read,,,, That Ragi items are good,, very healthy recipes,,,

Concern n article on women abuse are nice,,,

And finally thanks for including my craft work - Egg case,,, I never thought that would be added.,, Thank you so much,,,,

Designs in the magazine are nice,,, Good :)

ramyas

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
This month magazine is fantastic. orvoru monthum merugerikkondu irukirathu. author's page--romba sinthikka vaikirathu. kolangal ellam super. :cheer::thumbsup. sirukathai, samayal, ellamum nalla irunthathu. :thumbsup. thanks for adding my recipe and article in today's science page.

Last edited:

Yamunan

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi,, I have one suggestion please ignore if this is not okie,,,

I saw few people post good photos that they clicked,,, May be we can also include a page for the best photos of the month shot by our Penmai members,,,

Just thought of saying,,,

Thanks,
Yamuna.

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for your swift feedbacks friends!! Shows your love to Penmai and eMagazine. :)

Hi sriramajayam.. This time lots of articles regarding Delhi issues, since it is very much important for the present society we give importance to that. Sure will include your nominations in the upcoming magazines.. Penmai never misses your nominations...

Thank you yamuna and ramya for your feedback!!!

Yamuna, sure will consider your photo ideas too... as a section of magazine. Actually we took best photos of our members for the wrapper page (check last 3 magazines)...

smahi

Guru's of Penmai
இளவரசி மேடம், நான்கு மாத குழந்தையின் வளர்ச்சி சூப்பர். அதான் நம் பெண்மை மாத இதழை சொன்னேன்.

மாதத்திற்கு மாதம் மெருகு ஏறி கொண்டே போகிறது.கோல பகுதி மிகவும் அருமை. அதில் என்னுடைய நகைச்சுவை, சமையல் இவற்றை சேர்த்ததற்கு மிகவும் நன்றி மேடம்.உங்களின் இந்த பணி மென்மேலும் தொடர என்னுடைய மனமார்ந்த வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

Last edited:

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
மிக்க நன்றி இளவரசியாரே!
smileys-praying-742234.gif
smileys-praying-742234.gif smileys-praying-742234.gif
smileys-praying-742234.gif smileys-praying-742234.gif smileys-praying-742234.gif

Thank you for your swift feedbacks friends!! Shows your love to Penmai and eMagazine. :)

Hi sriramajayam.. This time lots of articles regarding Delhi issues, since it is very much important for the present society we give importance to that. Sure will include your nominations in the upcoming magazines.. Penmai never misses your nominations...

Thank you yamuna and ramya for your feedback!!!

Yamuna, sure will consider your photo ideas too... as a section of magazine. Actually we took best photos of our members for the wrapper page (check last 3 magazines)...

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
ஹாய் இளவரசி அக்கா,

வழக்கம் போலவே இம்மாத மின் இதழும் அருமையோ அருமை. மின் இதழின் அனைத்து பகுதிகளையும் நான் விரும்பி ரசித்து படித்தேன். நம் பெண்மை உறுப்பினர்களின் கோலங்கள் மின் இதழுக்கு இன்னும் அழகை கூட்டியது. அனிதா அக்காவின் சிறுகதை கண்களில் கண்ணீரை வரவழைத்து விட்டது.

மாதத்திற்கு மாதம் பெண்மை மின் இதழின் தரம் மெருகேறி கொண்டே இருக்கிறது. வாழ்த்துக்கள் அக்கா :thumbsup

தங்களுக்கும் தங்கள் குடும்பத்தினர் அனைவருக்கும் இனிய பொங்கல் நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் அக்கா.