Penmai eMagazine June Month!!!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Friends...

Happy to meet you all again with our June month eMagazine!!!

Here is the link for the magazine.

Direct Download Link:
View attachment Penmai eMagazine Jun 2013.pdf

This copy can be downloaded and read through offline, you can also share it with your friends through email.

Thank you Moderators, Members, Selection panel members and all Well wishers who stand behind us with your encouraging words and thoughts. My special thanks to Parasakthi and Sumathi Srini who helped to bring out Perfectly!!!

Read it and drop your comments here!!!
:)

sudhavaidhi

Guru's of Penmai
சீமைகருவேலம் மரம் பற்றி விழிப்புணர்வுவை ஏற்படுத்தியமைக்கு நன்றி இளவரசி.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
ஜூன் மாதத்திற்கான பெண்மையின் மின் இதழ்யை படித்தேன். ரசித்தேன். ஆரோக்கியம், குபேர பூசை எப்படி செய்வதும் மற்றும் நீயா நானா தகவலுடன் அறுபது பக்கத்துடன் மிக அழகா வந்து உள்ளது..
நிர்வாகிக்கும், தலைமை வழிகாட்டிக்கும் , மற்றும் வழிகாட்டிக்களுக்கும் இங்குள்ள பெண்மையின் நண்பர்கள் சார்பாகவும் மற்றும் எனது சார்பாகவும் இனிய கனிந்த வாழ்த்துக்கள்..

smileys-applause-801735.gif cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif smileys-applause-801735.gif

graphics-flowers-074215.gif

(எமது நண்பர்கள் சார்பாக ஒரு வேண்டுகோள்: இந்த மின் இதழ்யை (11367 கே. பி) இணையத்தில் இருந்து எடுப்பது, எனக்கு சில நிமிடத்தில் ஆகிவிடுகிறது. காரணம் எனது கணினியில் இணைய கொள்ளளவு 100 ஜி.பி . ஆனால் பெரும்பாலும் நம்ம நண்பர்களுக்கு இந்த வசதி இல்லை. அதைப்போல் சில நண்பர்கள் இந்த மின் இதழ்யை பார்பதில்லை. ஆகையால், பெண்மை குழுவினர்ற்கு என்ன சொல்ல வேண்டுமானால், இனி ஒவ்வொரு மாத மின் இதழ்யை பெண்மையில் தனியாக தலைப்பு திறந்து ஒவ்வொரு பக்கமாக போட்டால், நம்ம நண்பர்கள் சந்தோசம் அடைவார்கள். நன்றி பற்பல.)

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Ilavarasi, I would like to congratulate you and the editorial team members for successfully bringing out the June 2013 edition of the magazine. The editorial page has given very good importance for keeping our environment by stressing the need for cutting the karuvelamarangal. thank you for the same.

Next in the Pregnancy related entries, the advises for the posture in which the pregnant lady has to sit, sleep and precautions are very useful and essential for safe delivery.

For successful married life, the suggestions given are really worth and very effective.

The health section gave us very good information about the drum stick and its nutritional values.

In the beauty section, very effective home remedies for treating the pimples and also very good tips have been given for getting beautiful eyebrows

In the fashion section, very attractive gold bangle designs for kids have been given. very nice.
In the children's section, candle colouring is simply superb.

Crafts gallery is simply great.

In the spiritual section, gupera poojai details are very useful. thank you for the same. the entry on lakshmi kadaaksham peruga is very good and useful.

Soodhu kavvum film review is fantastic.

Jokes section made us to laugh like anythink. you have selected best jokes and put in the magazine. we really enjoyed a lot. thank you

All the entries in the kitchen section are very nice.

The stories published are very interesting. thank you.

The entries published in Penmai's Geo Club are simply superb.

Totally the June 2013 penmai e magazine is very nice and I would like congratulate each and every contributors, magazine outlook designers, all those who have worked hard to bring out such a wonderful magazine. thank you

Subhasreemurali

Yuva's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
என்னுடைய கருத்துகளையும் பெண்மை e-magazineல் இடம்பெறச் செய்ததற்கு மிக்க நன்றி இளவரசி மேடம்

gowrymohan

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Ilavarasi and Penmai Team,

As usual Penmai Magazine is rocking. All articles are very useful and enjoyable. I am very happy to see one of my poems in the Magazine.
Thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful magazine.

I wish to state that my poem, published in the May magazine is repeated in June Magazine. This is for your information please.

I will be very happy if one of my poems will be appeared in future magazines also.

Best Wishes.

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you sudha, viswanathan, sumitra, subhashreemurali, balageetha, gowrymohan & kothai suresh for all your comments & reviews... :)

Its our duty too sudha to create awareness among our circle & society. BTW your post had timely helped me to think of it & paved the way to create awareness. Thank you. :)