Penmai eMagazine November - 2013!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Friends...

Happy to meet you all again with our
November month eMagazine!

This magazine was bit delayed due to sites, server maintenance works. We feel sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for all your patience too!

Here is the link for the magazine.

Direct Download Link:
View attachment Penmai eMagazine Nov 2013.pdf

Penmai eMagazine Nov_2013.jpg

Thanks to our Moderators, Members, Selection panel members and all Well wishers who stand behind us with your encouraging words and thoughts. My special thanks to Parasakthi and Sumathi Srini who helped to bring out Perfectly!!!

Read it and drop your comments here!!!
:)

Mals

Guru's of Penmai
Re: Penmai eMagazine November Month

Hi Penmai Team of Emag, You band rock and are true glittering stars. I am a great fan of talent behind creativity and you all excel. What I love most of this team is they give chance to every member to showcase their talent. The bright red and orange colour will put all the Diwali Special Magazines on the stand to take a back seat. This reflects the festive season and the diyas complemented it too. Unfortunately I cannot read tamil, but am sure, all the contents here must be worth a read. I also take this opportunity to thank the team to consider my contribution on Paani Puri to take a small seat in the auditorium called PENMAI EMAG - NOV ISSUE. Fabulous is the word that comes to my mind now. Keep them coming month after month folks.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
நவம்பர் மாதத்திற்கான பெண்மையின் மின் இதழ்'யே

படித்தேன். ரசித்தேன். மகிழ்தேன். அறுபது பக்கத்துடன்

அழகா, நேர்த்தியாக வந்து உள்ளது. பெண்மையின்

நிர்வாகிக்கும் மற்றும் தலைமை வழிகாட்டி, மற்றும்

வழிகாட்டிகள் ஆகியோருக்கு
பெண்மையின் நண்பர்கள்

சார்பாக மற்றும் என் சார்பாக
இனிய கனிந்த வாழ்த்துக்கள்!

f99943.gif

sbsudha

Minister's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Penmai,

Manamaarndha vaazhthukkal. November penmai min idhazh paarthen padithen paravasama aanen.

edhaiyum edhanodum oppiduvadhu thavaru eninum inge idhai kooriye aaga vendum. mangaiyar malar maadha idhazh patri palarukum therindhirukum. tharamaana arumaiyaana oru peN idhazh adhu. indha maadha penmai idhazhai paarkumbodhu mangaiyar malaruku eedaaga oppida manam aaval koLgiradhu.
Hats off to all those who were involved in the making.

En thanipatta sandoshamum undu, ennoda oru digital painting, oru recipe and en penmai superstar arivippunu egathuku ennai surprise panneeteenga. perumai pidipadalai ponga. nanrigal pala.
Keep up the good work.
A special mention about Karthigeyan who has designed it. well done. I can say this is excellent work as i am an artist and a web designer.
Best wishes

gowrymohan

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Ilavarasi and Penmai Team,

வழமைபோல் பெண்மை மின் இதழ் மிகவும் பயனுள்ள விடயங்களை உள்ளடக்கி பிரமாதமாக இருக்கிறது. தங்களுக்கும் பங்களிப்பாளர்களுக்கும் நன்றியும் வாழ்த்துக்களும்.