Penmai eMagazine November Month

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

I am very pleased to meet you all again with the 2nd magazine.

You can also download the pdf format of the Magazine here.

Direct Download Link:
View attachment Penmai_eMagazine_Nov_2012.pdf

This copy can be downloaded and can be read through offline also ofcourse you can store or share it with your friends through mail.

Here is the link for the eMagazine. Penmai eMagazine Online Link. You can read this through online only. Works best with chrome and firefox. (since you can check the articles in the forum also, by click the title of the article).

Thank you Moderators, Members, Selection panel members and all Well wishers who stand behind us. Read it and drop your comments here.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Wow! Fantastic.... Sabaash Ilaivarasi and Team members... smileys-applause-431206.gif Eniya Kanitha Vaazukkal... smileys-flowers-719593.gif . Dear all friends, ungalukkum Vaazukkal. hats-off-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif All the best... God bless you.... Thx to all friends. smileys-praying-742234.gif

Last edited:

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi friends, ellaryum oru 'O' pogukoo.... gezang34.gif

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dear Ilavarasi Ma'am,

I would just like to thank you for all your hard work with the Magazine and I enjoyed reading every Single Page.Its Amazing and so much of goodness and eye candy!!

All the articles are interesting and very informative!Its a pleasure to read it.

Thanks a lot for your Short Story 'PENMAI' Sumi Ka!! I've found it very good:)

Its a great idea - Penmai's Super Star of the Month!!

I hope that our members also enjoyed it as much as I did. Its truly a treasure!! We're enjoying the magazine immensely and look forward to its arrival every Month:) Thank you so much for the continued inspiration!!

Happy Diwali to all. Feels so good to be here! Thanks again for your Diwali Treat Ma'am!!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you sakthi, sumathi, sriramajayam.. ohhh kartiga... thanks for acknowledging my hardwork with your heart full comments!!! Really you guys comments inspires me to give in a very perfect way.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
nice work ilavarasi<br>with diwali pages and attractive pictures...<br>I liked sumi's penmai short story.. good one sumi.. never knew you as a excellent writer..<br>one thing is clear with penmai emag and penmai.com. It truly brings out a lot of hidden talents from the members. It serves as a great platform for the people who are really shy but waiting for a comfortable atmosphere to bring out of their boxes. Cheers penmai!!!<br>Thanks for publishing my post.:)<br>Happy diwali!!!