Penmai eMagazine October Month

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

Today is an important and Special day in the calendar of Penmai. We feel proud in introducing our Penmai eMagazine, which serves women's community and especially for Tamil women. The magazine will be both in Tamil and English.

Here is the link for the eMagazine. You can read this through online only. Works best with firefox (since you can check the articles in the forum also, by click the title of the article).

You can also download the pdf format of the Magazine here.
Direct Download Link: View attachment Penmai_eMagazine_Oct_2012.pdf
Flip Magazine:
Penmai online Magazine.

This copy can be downloaded and can be read through offline also ofcourse you can store or share it with your friends through mail. Thank you moderators, members and all well wishers who stand behind us.

My special thanks to all the Contributors, Parasakthi, Selection Panel, My Parents, My Brother & Sister, My husband Johnson and to my son Tamizh who supported me a lot and spends their valuable time. Read it and give your valuable feedback here. Have a happy stay with us.

Last edited:

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Goodonyaaa..... smileys-applause-431206.gif

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Just now i went that e-magazine..... GOOD WORK.... smileys-flowers-719593.gif

Hi mates, Ooooooooooo Podugo......... gezang37.gif

Preethi4u

Friends's of Penmai
Dear Ilavarasi,

Congratulation!!
The e-magazine looks great,you have made it very beautiful and professional :) The selection of articles are very good & informative.
happy to see my post in first page itself :) Couldn't hold, so rushed into give my feedback. will read it thoroughly and come back again :).

Keep rocking,appreciate your effort.

Last edited:

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
That's sooooooo nice Ilavarasi ka, I'm so excited to read it (not yet finished fully wanna read it soon), it almost covered all our forum Topics, magazine design was also good and my Hearty congratulations ka :)

Last edited:

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
Hey, that was Awesome! For a moment I was so worried that it all happened when I'm not much active in Penmai. But felt very excited to see some of my posts in the magazine:).

The clarity and topics covered were very nice and apt!

Great job Illavarasi:thumbsup I could guess the volume of effort you and the team has put in. Glad to see Penmai reaching heights!

Last edited:

kirthika99

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Wow!!! superb ilavarasi mam, i have not yet read fully, but it is really awsome.

Hearty wishes & Also thanks for this excellent collections of info in magazine form!!!

Last edited:

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Ilavarasi Mam.. Just now I downloaded the pdf format of our emagazine... Really no words to say.. Colorful and informative pages... My articles regarding Diwali and Christmas are a real surprise to me..

Regarding my story Kanave Kalaiyathe... I request you to place episode numbers as per the script I have submitted to you.. Please consider my request... At some places the dialogues between two persons are mingled together.. I use to leave some space between the dialogues to differentiate.. The space is missing here.. Please consider these two i.e. dialogue gap and episode number in your next magazine.. I have done these two in my original script..Please refer.

Hats off to your efforts..!! Our emagazine-The Best..!!

Ashick

Citizen's of Penmai
Hi Ilavarasi madam,
i felt very happy and exited after seeing our first e-magazine release. I have not yet read the magazine fully but hope it will be more cheering and of course i can read the magazine offline by downloading in pdf.hearty congrats madam.

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
அன்பு இளவரசி!

நான் ஆவலுடன் எதிபார்த்த பெண்மை மின்னணு-இதழ் இதோ இப்போது என் கணினித் திரையில்... உண்மையில், பெற்ற குழந்தையை முதன் முதலில் காணும் பரவசம் ஏற்படுகிறது. இதே பரவசம் என்னைவிட உங்களுக்கு அதிகம் ஏற்பட்டிருக்கும் என்பது என் அனுமானம். என் மகனின் ஓவியத்தையும் இணைத்தமைக்கு நன்றி! இதழ் பல தலைப்புகளின் கீழ் நல்ல பல விஷயங்களை உள்ளடக்கியதை அறிந்து மேலும் மகிழ்ச்சியுற்றேன். இதனால் அடுத்து வரும் இதழ்களில் என்னுடைய பங்களிப்பும் இருக்க வேண்டும் என்ற உத்வேகம் என்னுள் எழுகிறது.

வாழ்த்துக்கள் இளவரசி! flower-scraps-9.gif