penmai health- reg.

nimi

Friends's of Penmai
dear friends,

i want to share a important thing to you. Day before yesterday, my sister-in-law expired due to stomach cancer... She is just 39yrs only. She was blessed with 2 sons of +2 & 10th..She is a housewife; She daily avoid morning breakfast and eat totally at lunch. Before 1 yr only, we came to know that she suffered from cancer. previously, we treated her for ulcer only. later, we realised that it is not ulcer; it is cancer. in this 1 yr, we made lot of medical & expenses (god expenses also) by selling their home also...but, no use..that too, for the alst 4 months, she suffered a lot. she is very beautiful in our family..but, in recent days, she became like 90yrs old grandmother. she cant do anything on their own. in this time, i have to tell about my sister-in-law husband. he is really a god. he never shows irritation on her. he will do all her internal work also without any thayakkam. but, finally, her soul reached god after lot of suffer.

why i am sharing this to u all means, most of the ladies hosuewife/working women, are avoiding breakfast due to work or fasting. but, ladies remember onething, in this age, your body wont show any sideeffects. but, later on, u will become a patient and u will become burden to somebody. u cant do your own work also. we have to take care of our health also to avoid some serious problems in future. Always work & money problem will be there for all ladies, i am not denying. but, pay some attention to our health also. otherwise, this will lead to some serious condition.

ok friends, let all pray for her soul and whoever ladies suffer from serious problems too....

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
ஓ! ஐ எம் சாரி! அன்னாரின் ஆத்மா சாந்தியடைய பெண்மையின் சார்பாக நான் இறைவனிடம் பிராத்திக்கிறேன்
:pray1:

vijivedachalam

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
no words to say...we have to take care of our health.............avar aathma shaanthi adaiya naan manathaara prathikiren...........

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Oh... Very sad to know this Nimi... May her Soul Rest in Peace...

Moreover thanks a lot for your awareness...

datchu

Silver Ruler's of Penmai

Very sad to read this.

"Pay some attention to our Health" also. otherwise, this will lead to some serious condition.

Golden words by our friend Nirmala.

Everybody have to keep their health.

Last edited:

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Very sad to hear this.

May her soul rest in peace.

What you have said is very correct.We should never skip the breakfast. We should take care of our health also, along with the family's health care.

Apart from this, I would like to tell one more thing, that Cancer is unpredictable. Many cancers attack without a rhyme or reason. A girl of my relative died at the age of 33 leaving an infant, after suffering from LUNG CANCER. What did she do to get this, did she smoke or any other bad habits....nothing, she was not even a passive smoker.

We thought, that it is only her fate.

So, to avoid unnecessary health pbms., let us take care of our health also in the initial stages itself.