Penmai Special Art & Craft Contest !

Penmai

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Friends,

Here is an new interesting & new creative contest for you - "Art - Craft Work" to feed our Penmai Creators! What you have to do is, just do a creative Art - Craft based on the theme "Nature". It can be of any genre of Art-Craft i.e., Drawing, Painting, Quilling, Crochet, Clay, etc., But all you've to do your own work that represents "Nature".

Note:

• Juries panel will select the winners.
  • 2 different Photos of the Art & Craft should be posted.
  • Post only your own photo with the your name in the photo - thereby you're attesting that it is your own work.
  • The contest will be closed on July 30th 11.50 PM (IST).

பங்கு பெரும் அனைவருக்கும் வாழ்த்துக்கள் நட்புகளே............

gkarti

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ada Ada Sud,, Superuuu :) :) :whistle::whistle: Contest Announce Panna anaikke Entry! Kalakkureenga.. :) Painting Dhoolll! :)

சூப்பர் சுதா......:thumbsup:thumbsup..........உங்களுக்குதான் நன்றாக வரைய வருமே..இன்னும் புதிதாக வரைந்து போடுங்கள்....

sbsudha

Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Ada Ada Sud,, Superuuu :) :) :whistle::whistle: Contest Announce Panna anaikke Entry! Kalakkureenga.. :) Painting Dhoolll! :)
Hiii Kartiii,
Thanks da. :)
Missing your comments as I am not posting stories. Idhula theerthukkaren andha aasaiya. :)

sbsudha

Penman of Penmai
Blogger
சூப்பர் சுதா......:thumbsup:thumbsup..........உங்களுக்குதான் நன்றாக வரைய வருமே..இன்னும் புதிதாக வரைந்து போடுங்கள்....
Hi Chitra,
Thankyou very much.
Ippo elaam paint panna time illai ma. Full time job eduthiruken, adhaan stories kooda ezhudha mudiyalai. I miss penmai and all of you a lotttt.