Penmai Special Teachers Day Contest!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
தோழமைகளுக்கு இனிய வணக்கங்கள்!

நாம் இன்று இருக்கும் இந்த உயரிய நிலைக்கு நம்மை நெறிப்படுத்திய ஆசான்களுக்கு எங்கள் இனிய ஆசிரியர் தின வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

சில நாட்களில் வரும் ஆசிரியர் தினத்திற்கு புதுமையான ஒரு போட்டியுடன் உங்களை சந்திப்பதில் மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி. அனைவருக்கும் பள்ளிப்பருவம் வாழ்கையில் மறக்க முடியாத ஒரு இனிய பருவம், இந்த இனிய பருவத்தில் நம்மை வளர்த்த ஆசிரியர்களின் பங்கு மிகவும் போற்றுதலுக்கு உரியது! நம்மை பயிற்றுவித்து, நெறிப்படுத்திய ஆசிரியர்களுக்கு நாம் நன்றி சொல்ல ஓர் அற்புத வாய்ப்பு!

இந்த போட்டி இரண்டு பிரிவுகளாக பிரித்துள்ளோம்.

முதல் பிரிவு,
ஆசான் என்று சொல்லின் ஒவ்வொரு எழுத்துக்கும் விளக்கம் தரவேண்டும், விளக்கம் ஒரு வார்த்தையிலும் இருக்கலாம் அல்லது இரண்டு முதல் நான்கு வார்த்தை மிகாமலும் இருக்கலாம்.

ஆ -

சா -

x(ன்) -

இதில் (ன்) என்ற வார்த்தை மட்டும் இரண்டாவது எழுத்தாக அமையும் படி இருக்கவேண்டும். எடுத்துக்காட்டாக, இன்னா, வன்மை போன்றவை. மேலும் இந்த வார்த்தைகள் ஆசிரியர்களின் பண்பை குறிப்பவையாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.

இரண்டாவது பிரிவு,
பள்ளிப்பருவத்தில் நாம் அதிகம் செலவழித்த நேரங்கள் நம் நட்புக்களுக்கு அடுத்து ஆசிரியர் தான்! அவர்களிடம் பிடித்த பல நல்ல பழக்கம் இன்றும் நம் வாழ்வில் பிரதிபலிப்பாகவும் இருக்கும்.

அப்படி உங்கள் ஆசிரியரிடம் உங்களுக்கு பிடித்த நல்ல பழக்கம் என்ன என்பதை இங்கு பதிவு செய்யவேண்டும்.

விதிகள்:
1. போட்டியில் பங்கு பெறுபவர்கள் இரண்டு பிரிவிலும் பங்குபெற வேண்டும்.
2. பிரிவு 1 - வார்த்தைகளோ அல்லது வாக்கியங்களோ அர்த்தமுள்ளவையாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.
3. பிரிவு 2 - உங்கள் சொந்த கருத்தாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.
4. ஆங்கிலம் அல்லது தமிழ் இரண்டில் ஒன்றில் மட்டுமே பங்கு பெற வேண்டும்.
5. கடைசி நாள்: செப்டம்பர் 30 இரவு 11:50 IST time.

போட்டியின் முடிவுகள் அக்டோபர் 5-10 தேதிக்குள் பதிவு செய்யப்படும். :)

Last edited:

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

Happy Teachers Day to all educators and motivators out there. Thanks for making us what we are today!

Wishing a very happy Teachers Day to all the Teachers across Penmai.

For the forthcoming Teacher's Day, we are rising up with an unique contest as usual. This day might bring back to us our School days' Memories. Teacher's Day day is a Day where students take their opportunities to show their love and Respect to their teachers. Yes this is the Day, Both students and Teachers share the moments with Equal Enthusiasm. Everyone has a great teacher in the past and even in the present too. They are our friend, philosopher, guide and also our well-wisher.

We're arousing you, right? Here is a chance to express your gratitude to teachers through your creativity.

Well, This is a two-phase Contest!

Phase I:

Tell us your own way of Abbreviation of the word
T-
E-
A-
C-
H-
E-
R-

Form a word(or a sentence with 3-4 words) from its initial letters of "T-E-A-C-H-E-R". But the word/sentence initial letters should be from the Initial letters of TEACHER and it should denote teacher's nature.

Phase II,
We used to spend most of our time with teachers only. We people are always trying to copying their styles and sometimes imitating them. They Play a vital role in our Each and Every Act. Agree?

OK! There are numerous qualities which a teacher should possess.. What an "Unique Quality" you learned from your teacher? Think of any one quality which stands out in your mind and Share it with us.

Rules:
1. Contestant should participate in both Phases
2. For Phase I - Your Words Should Be Meaningful for each Letter.
3. For Phase II - Narrate it in your own words (copy paste should be avoided).
4. Submit your Entry Either in English or in Tamil
5. Last Date: 30th September 11:50 PM IST.

The result of the contest will be announced by October 5-10. :)

Last edited:

girija chandru

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
PHASE - I
======
T- TALENTED
E- EFFICIENT
A-AFFECTIONATE
C-COMPOSED
H-HONEST
E- EFFECTIVE
R- RESOURCEFUL

PHASE - II
=======
Mnay teachers had inspired me in my life. I would like to quote Mrs. Santhakumari Madam, My Science teacher who handles me in ix and
x std.

She is an expert in drawing. She would insist on good presentation.The unique qualities i learnt from her is
  • to "smile even in hard times";
  • to "be pleasant to my students always and in all ways";
  • to "be a learner of all spheres"
  • to "be composed and calm even in turmoils"
  • to "face the class briskly with good effervescence";)
Under her motivation, i took science group, i studied b.sc chemistry under her motivation. My namaskars to all my teachers who made me and who moulded me!!!!

girija chandru

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Can more than one entries by the same contestant allowed?? let me know???:typing:

girija chandru

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
my advance teachers day wishes to all teachers of/in penmai. let us teach and learn simultaneously and continuously upgrade ourselves... let us help ourselves with updated, upgraded knowledge to help others better...:idea:

kasri66

Minister's of Penmai
Blogger
Phase 1

I would like to thank
T-Tamilchelvi, my
E-Esteemed teacher who was
A-Admired by all for her
C-Charismatic and
H-Helpful nature, which
E-Enriched me to
R-Reach great heights in life.

Phase 2

An unique quality I acquired from her is to be passionate about what I do and be confident.

Last edited:

Subhasreemurali

Yuva's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Interesting & a different concept..
Thanks Ilavarasi mam.

Thanks karti for tagging me..

Last edited:

RathideviDeva

Minister's of Penmai
Blogger
(போட்டிக்கான பதிவு அல்ல)
மாணவனுக்குள்
- ஆர்வத்தை(தேடலுக்கு வழிவகுக்கும்) தூண்டி
சா - சாதனை என்னும் இலக்கை அடைய
ன் - தன்மையாக வழி நடத்தும் வழிகாட்டி

என்னைப் பொருத்தவரை ஆசிரியர் என்பதன் இலக்கணம் இதுவே. இதுவரை எனக்கு இப்படிப்பட்ட ஆசிரியர் அமையவில்லை.

புத்தகத்தை தாண்டி தனிமனித ஒழுக்கம் மற்றும் சமூக விழிப்புணர்வு ஆகியவற்றை போதித்து....
படித்ததை உரு போடும் எந்திரமாக ஆக்காமல் அவனையும் சிந்திக்க செய்து.....
ஏணியாக இருந்து தன் மாணவர்களை தன்னலமில்லாமல் உயர்த்தும் ஆசிரியர்கள் அனைவருக்கும் என் மரியாதைக்குரிய வணக்கங்கள்.:yo:

Last edited: