Penmai Super Star - Best Neeya Naana Participant!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Friends,

Happy to meet you all again with a new Super Star!!!

Very happy to announce Penmai's Super Star of the July Month, under the field Best Neeya Naana Participant.

She had participated in most of the Neeya Naana with her valid points and arguments! Can you guess who is that?

Ya, Our friend Gowrymohan is winning the Penmai Super Star Award this time.

By starting this award series, we hope that we honor our members, their works and their vital role in our Penmai.

A note to our Penmai members, we are selecting Penmai's super star utmost with care, we are selecting the super starts only on the basis of members who explores their own skills here.

Here is the Gift for you Gowry. :)

Note:
Your avatar will be changed to Penmai's Super Star. Whenever you wish, you can change it as per your choice.

Please send your Indian Postal Address with Phone no. to Parasakthi through private message. Once you received the gift pls confirm the same with her.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
வாழ்த்துக்கள் பெண்மையின் புதிய சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் கௌரி!

smileys-flowers-177753.gif

gowrymohan

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Friends,

Happy to meet you all again with a new Super Star!!!

Very happy to announce Penmai's Super Star of the July Month, under the field Best Neeya Naana Participant.

She had participated in most of the Neeya Naana with her valid points and arguments! Can you guess who is that?

Ya, Our friend Gowrymohan is winning the Penmai Super Star Award this time.

By starting this award series, we hope that we honor our members, their works and their vital role in our Penmai.

A note to our Penmai members, we are selecting Penmai's super star utmost with care, we are selecting the super starts only on the basis of members who explores their own skills here.

Here is the Gift for you Gowry. :)

Note:
Your avatar will be changed to Penmai's Super Star. Whenever you wish, you can change it as per your choice.

Please send your Indian Postal Address with Phone no. to Parasakthi through private message. Once you received the gift pls confirm the same with her.

Dear Ilavarasi, I can't just believe this announcement. I don't know what to say. I am very very happy and am very proud to know that I am one of the Super Stars of Penmai.

Thank you so much Ilavarasi and Penmai Team.

gowrymohan

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger