Penmai's 9th Birthday Contest

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Hi friends,

This is Penmai's Birthday Month. While happily Welcoming out the 10th Year & blazing the 9th candle, We see this Girl with pride & pleasure on her wonderful journey. The Year that made grow old, But has 9 whole Years Memories that cant ever be told.

What better way than to have a themed contest?! Yes, What 9 things do you like most about Penmai? Share here..

Go on… Write as per your liking in Love of Penmai!

Note:
1. Submit Either in English or in Tamil.
2. You can edit your entry (With the help of Mods) at any time prior to the deadline, but not after that. Edits should be for correcting Typos or adding/deleting something. However, the Content of your Write up should not be changed.
3. Last date to submit your entry, May 30th 11.59 PM IST.

May we, together, help Penmai celebrate many more Happy Birthday Anniversaries in the years to come. :)

Aruna.K

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Way to GO Penmai...... Kudos.... Will come back with something refreshing....
Thanks for tagging karti.... :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

kirubajp

Friends's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
என் பேனா உயிர் பெற்றது பெண்மையில் தான். நிறைய எழுத்தாளர்கள் இந்த பெண்மையின் தாய் மடியில் உயிர் பெற வேண்டும். என் காலம் சிறிது என்றாலும் பெண்மையில் நானும் சிறு பகுதி என்பதில் மகிழ்ச்சி. ஆண்டுகள் பல கடக்க வேண்டும்.. வாழ்துகள்

gowrymohan

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
பத்தாவது அகவையினுள் காலடி எடுத்து வைக்கும் எனதருமை தோழி பெண்மைக்கு வாழ்த்துக்கள்

பகலில் கடமைகள் தடைகளாக இருக்க, எனது தூக்கத்தைப் பறித்து இராப்பொழுதை தனதாக்கிக்கொள்ளும் பெண்மையே! அகவைகள் பல கடந்து சாதனைகள் படைக்க வாழ்த்துகிறேன்:thumbsup.

நன்றி கார்த்தி @gkarti :).

Durgaramesh

Minister's of Penmai
Happy Birhday dear Penmai. I am so happy to participate the enjoyment. I get soooo many friends and encourage my talent and totally safe one that's important.Hearty wishes PENMAI and thanks for tagging me dear friend.:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::angel::hug::laugh::kiss:

Last edited:

VaSun

Citizen's of Penmai
Blogger
வாழ்த்துக்கள் பெண்மை:thumbsup:thumbsup
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Room potu yosikradhuku apt eduthukaatu namma contest titles dhan...:cool::cool: indha contest'um arpudham....

நன்றி @gkarti :)

Annapurani Dhandapani

Citizen's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
அற்புதமான வளர்ச்சி! பத்தாம் வயதில் அடியெடுத்து வைக்கும் பெண்மைக்கு என் மனமார்ந்த வாழ்த்துக்களை தெரிவித்துக்கொள்கிறேன்!

ஒவ்வொரு முறையும் வித்யாசமான போட்டிகளை அறிவித்து எங்கள் திறமைகளை வளர்ப்பதில் பெண்மையின் தாய்மை மிளிருகிறது!

பெண்மைக்கு நன்றி! பெண்மை மேலும் மேலும் அழகுடனும் கம்பீரத்துடனும் வளர வாழ்த்துக்கள்!

Thanks for tagging me!

shansun70

Minister's of Penmai
பெண்மைக்கு நன்றி! பெண்மை மேலும் மேலும் வளர வாழ்த்துக்கள்

By
Shansun70

Vimalthegreat

Minister's of Penmai
Happy Birthday little girl.....Wish you all success in forthcoming years

vidhanya

Friends's of Penmai
A very happy birthday Penmai.:birthday: Thank you so much for tagging Karthi.

You are a very friendly, informative, entertaining and safe forum. I take this opportunity for thanking you for few things. This is the place where i got to read my most favourite writer's novel for the first time - a big big thanks for that. I cant thank you enough for featuring my daughters pencil sketches in the magazine.. I posted them just to cheer her up from her bad mood that day, apart from that nothing else was in mind because i thought pencil sketches wont find a place in the colourful magazine as it would look odd... It was attached very gracefully. That was a really really sweet gesture may be its a simple thing for the forum but these simple pleasures are big ones in young minds.. I have tried quiet a few recipes from the facebook page of this site - the one thing i would like to specially mention is the Vathakuzhambu instant podi- oh my god, even my neighbours would know when i make it - the smell just wafts across. Whoever gave the recipe thanks from the bottom of my heart. The ordinary vathakuzhambu is a blockbuster hit in my house only because of this podi. My recent love is the chithirai thiruvizha pictures. None of my words are going to convey what i want to about it. Splendid job.

The forum has everything.. Stories, recipes, awesome thoughtful threads from time to time and so many other things which i have not explored well. If an infrequent lurker like me could list out so many good things about this forum, am sure so many others would have so many good things to say about the forum.

A thunderous applause to the administrators, moderators and all people behind this forum. The brain child of yours is the go get stop for many people who come here for many reasons. A healer for those who vent out their problems, a platform for all those who exhibit their talents in the form of various art forms, a book house for those who love to read and how many more faces do you have i dont know but what i know for sure is every countenance of yours is very beautiful.

Keep up the good work Penmai and i know you will grow to a mammoth level in the years to come.:):thumbsup

Last edited: