Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016! (Comments)

ahilanlaks

Ruler's of Penmai
Wow nice contest.

I`m waiting to see colorful pictures & videos my dear friends :thumbsup

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!

@Bhagwathi Beautiful Golu Yaar! Your Soft toys are Just :thumbsup 18 Padi temple - So Artistically done. Cheers!! All the Best.. :) If there is any special in your GOLU Or Have any unique Crafts on top of your Golu.. Kindly explain Here that too!!

@saisavitha.ramesh@gmail.com Nice to know bout your theme Savitha! Esp, Chennai Floods Concept Sounds to be a very Creative work :) :) Kudos!! Thanks for Participating!

@sakthi247 Whoa.. WHoa.. Great Golu Sakthi! Clearly shows your Effort. You've a great collection & Ofcourse you have displayed it so well.. Stunning! If there is any special in your GOLU Or Have any unique Crafts on top of your Golu.. Kindly explain Here that too!!

@ahilanlaks Hii Kaa! Thanks for Sharing your Neighbor Hema's Golu first.. //80+ Years'// Goddd.. The Appreciation is Richly Deserved!! Ask her & Lets Know, If there is any special in her GOLU Or a story on top of her Golu. :)

@remo81 Hi Mr.Sundar! You've so well Captured the spirit. Fantastic! If there is any special in your GOLU Or Have any unique Crafts on top of your Golu.. Kindly explain Here that too!!

@Bharathi Vijay Yeah We Like your Collections Bharathi Hi 5 Thanks for your beautiful Explanation.. Spectacular! Your dolls and other decorations are well Done. Cheers! All the Best :)

@umajshankar Very beautiful & Captivating Depiction of "Sri Ramajayam" Theme.. I'd not stop myself till finished seeing all the Dolls.

Nicely Organized Golu! Awsome display. Kudos!!

Wonderful Golu Uma!! Very inspiring :)
All the paintings, houses, trees and kolams are hand made by us.
Cheers! All the Best :)

@Dhanya Renjith Sivaram Ohho Some of your Pics 're not Visible Yaar.. If you need any Help, Feel free to ask! Awaiting Much to see your Lovely Golu :)

@G.Sumathi Thanks for Participating in Our contest, Sumathi! Both the Amman are beautifully displayed..Depiction of Nagar temple is So Realistic! So Much of Dolls, Huh..?? Phaa Kudos _/\_

Enjoyed the Pictures of your Golu. Thanks for your video as well :) Cheers!!

Last edited:

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
@Sahana Ajeethan

Handmade Handmade Completely Handmade.. Ahhhh Awesome..:thumbsup Very Creative & Artistic!! Neatly Presented.. :)

C-Mart, Ahaa Modern Chettiyar & Achii! Nice theme Haii.. Loved your Rasleela Set Up.. Lovely Dolls.. :)Great Golu!

Veththala Paaku vanga, Itho Flight Erittom.. ;)

Angu Aparna

Minister's of Penmai