Penmai's Super Star - Best Kitchen Queen

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Friends,

I am very glad to announce that the Penmai's Super Star of the February Month, under the field The Best Kitchen Queen, she is none other than the Nisha...

Yea, Nisha is winning the Penmai Super Star Award this time for her unique and continuous contribution in sharing her own recipes and cooking tips.

Hope we all used to try the most of her recipes.

Congratulations my dear!!!

Here is the Gift for you Nisha

Note:

Your avatar will be changed to Penmai's Super Star. Whenever you wish, you can change it as per your choice.

Please send your Indian Postal Address with Phone no. To support@penmai.com as soon as possible... Once you have received the gift pls confirm it with me.​

Last edited:

mgrbaskaran

Minister's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Friends,

I am very glad to announce that the Penmai's Super Star of the February Month, under the field The Best Kitchen Queen, she is none other than the Nisha...

Yea, Nisha is winning the Penmai Super Star Award this time for her unique and continuous contribution in sharing her own recipes and cooking tips.

Note:

Your avatar will be changed to Penmai's Super Star. Whenever you wish, you can change it as per your choice.

Please send your Indian Postal Address with Phone no. To support@penmai.com as soon as possible... Once you have received the gift pls confirm it with Parasakthi.​
vaazththukkal

for your great achievment

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator

Hey Hey Superb Sakthi :) Nishuuuu, I am so so so happy for you :hug: Come on Queen!! Hearty Congratulations to you:) You truly deserved it. I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors:) Keep Rocking Dear :cheesy:

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
வாழ்த்துக்கள் நிஷா!
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
:cheer::cheer:
:cheer:
:cheer::cheer:
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Sorry, here not working 4 attachment. So, I ll give on later 4 flower.
:pray:

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Dear Friends,

Note:

Please send your Indian Postal Address with Phone no. To support@penmai.com as soon as possible... Once you have received the gift pls confirm it with Parasakthi.​
Hey Shakthi,

enna ithu, i didn't expect this pleasant surprise dear.... Thank you soooooooo much for selecting me as Best Kitchen Queen....

Also thanks a lot for recognizing my cooking skills....

Wanna convey this to my cooking guru, its none other than my mom :kiss:

Last edited: