Penmai's Superstar - Best Adviser!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

With her impressive suggestions and views in which she has evinced a renewed positivity and the contents she answered in, has ensured that she would be the best choice and duly, She has been adjudged the Penmai's Superstar of the Month Under Best adviser Category. Congratulations @hiranmayi.
Such hat tip must be an inspiration for others in the list. We do hope that you will continue to be active to ensuring rich suggestions in this site.

1531206491661.png
Here's the gift for you,

1531206500112.png
By starting this award series, we hope that we honor our members, their works and their vital role in our Penmai. Your avatar will be changed to Penmai's Super Star. Whenever you wish, you can change it as per your choice.

Note:
Please email your Indian Postal Address with Phone no. to support@penmai.com or private message to Penmai Support Team. Once you received the gift please confirm the same. If you need any replacement of books or ebooks also please do let us know.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Congrats friend

z-graphics-congratulations-815009.gif

hiranmayi

Friends's of Penmai
Dear friends,

With her impressive suggestions and views in which she has evinced a renewed positivity and the contents she answered in, has ensured that she would be the best choice and duly, She has been adjudged the Penmai's Superstar of the Month Under Best adviser Category. Congratulations @hiranmayi.
Such hat tip must be an inspiration for others in the list. We do hope that you will continue to be active to ensuring rich suggestions in this site.

View attachment 289485
Here's the gift for you,

View attachment 289486
By starting this award series, we hope that we honor our members, their works and their vital role in our Penmai. Your avatar will be changed to Penmai's Super Star. Whenever you wish, you can change it as per your choice.

Note:
Please email your Indian Postal Address with Phone no. to support@penmai.com or private message to Penmai Support Team. Once you received the gift please confirm the same. If you need any replacement of books or ebooks also please do let us know.
Dear dear penmai team, am so happy. Someone please pull me down. Thank you so much for this. I don't know if I deserve this. But it certainly makes me elated. I have some wonderful people in life who gave best advice in my worst times. So when people post their problems here I relate it to my worst times. May be they did not have a real person to help or hear them out and that's why they are posting it here. Free advice nu vaari vazhangitten:ROFLMAO:. Just the feeling that it got noticed and acknowledged really touched me. Thanks once again.

hiranmayi

Friends's of Penmai
You Deserved it, Hiran! Heartiest Congo.. :) Cheers and Keep Rocking..
Love you karthi. I don't know if you remember my first reply to a post for asking suggestion was instantly acknowledged by you. Actually I was worried if I hurt the sentiments of the poster. But your reply assured me that my reply made some sense. Your instant likes lift the mood of any poster here. Thanks a lot Karthi.