Penmai's Superstar - Best Artist

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Friends,

Happy to meet you all in announcing April Month Super Star Award, under the field - "Best Artist." This Member stands out as very Natural in her concept and presentation as well. Also, she has been positively active in almost all sections and created an Own space in our forum.

Remembering this saying on seeing her good work, "The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment". Hope to see this member becoming more Energetic and widening her imaginations. Yes, She is @Durgaramesh

Congratulations Durga Devi.

By starting this award series, we hope that we honor our members, their works and their vital role in our Penmai.

Here's the gift for you,

Your avatar will be changed to Penmai's Super Star. Whenever you wish, you can change it as per your choice.

Note:
Please email your Indian Postal Address with Phone no. to support@penmai.com or private message to Penmai Support Team. Once you received the gift please confirm the same. If you need any replacement of books also please do let us know.

Attachments

girija chandru

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Congratulations durga dear !!! @Durgaramesh..... we are all very, very proud of you.....
:pray1::pray1::pray1::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Wish you many more laurels , dear friend !!!

Durgaramesh

Minister's of Penmai
Hearty Thankfully Penmai team and my dear Penmai friends. I am soooooo happy and also I surprised to saw the message. In my starting itself sriramajayam, sumathirisini, gkarti, jv_66 and many more friends help step by step give hands to this level. I never forget that hearty thanksgiving friends this Precious Award credit goes to all My dear Penmai friends. I am stunning no words to express my feelings. This is new experience. Again Thanks lot to Penmai Administration, team, and my dear Penmai friends.:cheer::pray1::pray1::pray1::angel:Hi 5

Attachments

Last edited: