Penmai's Superstar - Best Player!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

With inherent Potential and in point of well defined, Matured opinions, meaningful responses, in addition to her presence in various forums, this star is shedding better light in Penmai. Taking into account her consistent, Valuable and positive Participation in Penmai's sections, it has been awarded the Penmai's Superstar of the Month to @sujibenzic under Best Player category. Congratulations Sujana. We always see a rejuvenated writer in you. Such renewed energy must be an inspiration for others in the list. All the best.

Here's the gift for you,

By starting this award series, we hope that we honor our members, their works and their vital role in our Penmai.
Your avatar will be changed to Penmai's Super Star. Whenever you wish, you can change it as per your choice.

Note:
Please email your Indian Postal Address with Phone no. to support@penmai.com or private message to Penmai Support Team. Once you received the gift please confirm the same. If you need any replacement of books or ebooks also please do let us know.

sujibenzic

Minister's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Wow! This is awesome!!

Thank you so much dear Ilavarasi Madam and Penmai team for this appreciation and encouragement. I feel so happy to be a part of this wonderful forum.

The sincere efforts taken by you and your team members to identify and celebrate the talents in each and every participant here, with genuinity and responsibility, is one thing which I admire always. And today, this title being awarded to me, I feel elated.

I have got the oppurtunity to discover, shape up, and improve my hidden potentials, through this amazing platform. Whenever I contribute something here. I have never once felt left down. Instead, I acquired lots of positive energy from fellow members and contributors. Also I feel lucky to have got very sweet and loving friends for a lifetime through Penmai. I feel that I owe a lot to 'Penmai' for these reasons.

Hoping to be a better contributor in future and a looking forward to have a long-standing lovely relationship with this amazing 'Penmai' forum.

Wishing you and your team members loads of happiness, success and prosperity!

Thanks a bunch.
1528577959416.png

Annapurani Dhandapani

Citizen's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
வாழ்த்துக்கள் புதிய சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் அமெரிக்காவின் வைரமுத்து அவர்களே.

z-graphics-congratulations-382319.gif