Penmai's Superstar - Best Supporter!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Greetings Friends,

With so Members silently surfing in Penmai, it is good to establish one's presence & to ensure that the user is noticed. Yes, we could notice one such a well wisher by contributing sensible and supporting her co-members, friends who has the potential to become a valuable Supporter to Penmai.

Having said that, The Superstar of Penmai Under the category of Best Supporter is @Meenapt

Congratulations Meena :)

By starting this award series, we hope that we honor our members, their works and their vital role in our Penmai.

Here's the gift for you,

Your avatar will be changed to Penmai's Super Star. Whenever you wish, you can change it as per your choice.

Note:
Please email your Indian Postal Address with Phone no. to support@penmai.com or private message to Penmai Support Team. Once you received the gift please confirm the same. If you need any replacement of books or ebooks also please do let us know.

Attachments

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
வாழ்த்துக்கள் புதிய சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் கோவில்பட்டி மீனா.

Attachments

Meenapt

Minister's of Penmai
Greetings Friends,

With so Members silently surfing in Penmai, it is good to establish one's presence & to ensure that the user is noticed. Yes, we could notice one such a well wisher by contributing sensible and supporting her co-members, friends who has the potential to become a valuable Supporter to Penmai.

Having said that, The Superstar of Penmai Under the category of Best Supporter is @Meenapt

Congratulations Meena :)

By starting this award series, we hope that we honor our members, their works and their vital role in our Penmai.

Here's the gift for you,

Your avatar will be changed to Penmai's Super Star. Whenever you wish, you can change it as per your choice.

Note:
Please email your Indian Postal Address with Phone no. to support@penmai.com or private message to Penmai Support Team. Once you received the gift please confirm the same. If you need any replacement of books or ebooks also please do let us know.

It's really a pleasant surprise for me. 11 June is my one year completion in Penmai I never ever imagined the very next day I will get such a gift(Superstar Best Supporter).A word of appreciation and recognition meant a lot for an individual Penmai is the place where I find lots of appreciation and motivation feeling so happy and blessed that I am a member here. Thanks Penmai team for giving me such a recognition and thank all penmai friends.

kasri66

Minister's of Penmai
Blogger
வாழ்த்துக்கள் மீனா! :thumbsup