Please help me solve my problem

My marriage is a love marriage. After that my mother is not talking with me.I miss my mother more. Please suggest some ideas how to talk with my mother again. how to convince her .please post your ideas and help me relieve from this.

priya ravi

Friends's of Penmai
Hi

Congrats on ur marriage and wishes for a happy married life..

Now coming to the point of ur mom not talking with u , it depends on how far u went against her for this marriage.. When for our age , we can be stubborn on our decision, she would be many times than that as she has been dreaming all her life about ur marriage from the moment u were born..
Give her time and it will heal her..

In the meantime, even if she is not talking to u , dont stop.. Talk to her, take care of her and support her.. dont do this just for sake to make her talk, its not a goal , its an unconditional bond..

Just remember one thing, her silence speaks more than hundred words about u especially how ur life is going to be ... show her how beautiful ur life is with ur partner and ur family..

Good luck..

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply Priya. I understand my mother's mind.From her point of view her anger is reasonable.My husband is a very good person. he is taking care of me very much. My married life is very happy. Even my mother knew about this.
Still avunga pesa matingiraanga. bcoz of this I feel very much and not able to lead my life happily.

sathya88

Citizen's of Penmai
hi mat,

How many months/years was finished after your marriage? In most of the love marriage it will take nearly 1-2 years to come out of this.

so leave some time, she will understand you.