please help me

dear all

help me. married before 3 months. i found out yesterday evening i am conceived...and i dont know what to do. should i tell my hubby or not?because i am supposed to join a new company from next week after long struggle with MIL. Actually in my family (my hubby and MIL), they don't want me work. atlast i convinced all of them, i have got a permission... now am pregnant. what should i do. if i said this they will never allow me for a job. yesterday night itself my hubby what was the prob? why you are tensed?...please help me my mind is blank...

snehithi

Friends's of Penmai
dear malathi, pls and pls inform this to your husband, and discuss with him then u can take a decision about to going for job, because every husband will expect that he should be informed first about the pregnency of his wife.it will be the happiest moment for both of u in ur life, so dont miss that moments baby is gods gift u got it earlier be happy, all the best dear

devibalahrd

Commander's of Penmai
Dear Malathi,

Please keep your mind calm. My friendly advise is please do not take any wrong decision. My strong advise is please concentrate on Baby. This is my personal experience. Job, Money, Big Level Position everything can be achieved at any stage. But தாய்மை is a gift from GOD. Keep your mind in relax and think. You will get a right solution. Out of experience I wish to advise you that Child comes first in anyone's life. You may please discuss with the company and explain your situation. If that is the right company and if it gives respect to the right employee, it will not say no to a good candidate. If not, you think that it is not that gifted to accept you as an employee after 1 year. Hope you will get it what I mean.

Think twice before you take any decision. Remember "BABY IS GOD'S GIFT".

Your in-laws will behave in a different manner once they hear this good news!!!!!

All the best dear and pray to god always.....!! Take care.!!!

மாலதி உங்களுக்கு என் வாழ்த்துக்கள்... தாய்மை என்பது இறைவன் பெண்களுக்கு கொடுத்த வரம். நீங்கள் தாயாக போகும் செய்தியை உங்கள் கணவரிடம் மறைக்காமல் சொல்லிவிடுங்கள். உங்கள் குடும்பமே உங்களை கொண்டாடும். புதுவித சந்தோசமும் நிம்மதியும் கிடைக்கும். வேலைக்கு நீங்கள் எப்போது வேண்டுமானாலும் செல்லலாம் ஆனால் குழந்தை பேறு, கிடைப்பதற்கு அரிய செல்வம். இன்றும் எத்தனையோ பேர், குழந்தை வரம் வேண்டி கோவில் கோவிலாகவும் மருத்துவமனைக்கும் செல்கிறார்கள். உடனே உங்கள் கணவரிடமும், வீட்டு பெரியவர்களிடமும் சொல்லி, மருத்துவமனை சென்று முறையான பரிசோதனை செய்து உறுதிப்படுத்திக் கொள்ளுங்கள். மருத்துவர் சொல்லும் அறிவுரைப்படி நடந்து கொள்ளுங்கள். வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Everything happens for a reason... First congrats on your pregnancy... Of course you should tell your hubby about it... Donot take any bad decisions which you will regret later.. you know what i mean...if at all you want to work.. express your wishes in such a manner that he will give you helping hands in this matter. Baby is more important than work..View your options.. Set your priority...Discuss with your husband first and have his opinion on this...as this is a pride moment for his too... and your family... Sort things out or work out a schedule so that you can also work and enjoy pregnancy...your husband is a man of this generation... sure he will understand what you are going through and give his helping hands...

hope it helps...:)

friends thank u so much for your kind concern. thanks a lot. saturday evening i told to my husband. he was so happy at that moment and MIL also happy. sunday we went to the dr and confirmed. All are very happy in my family and i am also happy. thanks again

Last edited:
that all a very nice suggestion by you friends to malati. malati all the best, dear. it s really a wonderful phase in women's life enjoy ur pregnancy.