Please help me...

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am trying to conceive for 3 years, but i cant get it. I have PCOS and getting treatment. Now during the last visit to doctor she told to do HSG/laproscopy, to find the tubal block. I don't know what to do. i got afraid of this:confused:. What can i do further. Whether i can do HSG/laproscopy. Pls suggest me.

chitrakumar

Friends's of Penmai
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am trying to conceive for 3 years, but i cant get it. I have PCOS and getting treatment. Now during the last visit to doctor she told to do HSG/laproscopy, to find the tubal block. I don't know what to do. i got afraid of this:confused:. What can i do further. Whether i can do HSG/laproscopy. Pls suggest me.
Both of the test are diagnostic only. You can go for HSG first since it was low cost. This will help you to diagose whether you are having tubular block. If there is no block then you can treat with PCOS and get conceived. If there is block they will be suggesting you to do IUI.

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
hi.. thanks chitra.... I am going to do for HSG test on Saturday. I am bit afraid of this. What are all the preparations i have to taken before going...

My doctor said me to bring any ladies with me on the day of HSG test. Since i had done Love marriage i dont have enough support with my parents and inlaws. My husband said that he can manage with me. Is ladies necessary with me on that test day.

Please suggest me.

ushababu

Friends's of Penmai
I think it is not necessary for ladies. you need some assistance, you are supported by your DH. So there is no problem. You will be facing some cramping in your abdomen but it will relieved after sometimes. I pray for you. Have hope and go for test.

ushababu

Friends's of Penmai
hi Radhika did you done your HSG test.... What happen about your reports.... I pray for you all the best...

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
Hi..

Thanks for all those good hearts who had prayed for me.... Both tube are fine no block. I am so happy....:dance: Yesterday i was so tensed bcoz of this test.

ushababu

Friends's of Penmai
Dear radhika

Very nice to hear. :bigsmile: Never lose hope.... What's your next step in TTC. Whats your doctor suggested...

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
Hi usha,

She had suggested me to do IUI. Again i am in oscillation what to do next. Whether I can wait for some days or to start the treatment.... pls give me suggestions

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
Thanks for your prayings usha. I also decided to do IUI but i am bit feared about it. How will be the sucess rate?