Pls help me sisters

sreelavanya

Banned User
My Necks are very black i hv used three months for lemon but that neck is very clean other day show that dull so pls help me and making home remedies

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Romba simple sister. what you have todo know? Apply neem leaves powder with milk cream and apply wherever you see black especially neck etc and wait for 30 minutes and wash with cold water. After a period of ten to fifteen days you will definitely see the difference. This one I am suggesting after I have personally experienced. all the best

kirthika99

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Romba simple sister. what you have todo know? Apply neem leaves powder with milk cream and apply wherever you see black especially neck etc and wait for 30 minutes and wash with cold water. After a period of ten to fifteen days you will definitely see the difference. This one I am suggesting after I have personally experienced. all the best
thanks sumitra for the tip.

ithu hands &legs mutti la ulla karuppu nirathaiyum maatruma pa??

Parijatham

Commander's of Penmai
Penmai's Cheerers
Registered User & Blogger
hi lavanya here is an another simple remedy for this.

take 1 spoon of tomoto juice, 1 spoon of lemon juice,and same amount of curd, mix these and apply this paste on blackspot over the neck. Wait for it to dry and wash it with warm water.
Do it 2 or 3 times in a week.
You can apply these paste on arms too.

Other than this Eat lot of greens,sprouts and veg and Drink lot of water.this will helps to glow your skin.