pls help me

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hello Subhabala,
Pl wait, my senior ppl will give suitable reply 4 u.
:thumbsup

Preethi4u

Friends's of Penmai
hi im 26yrs old..im very lean nly..i wnt 2 increase my weight so pls give me suggestions..thnx u
Dear Subhabala,

In my circle i always hear,"how to lose weight" and this is the first time somebody is asking how to gain weight? i envy you girl :)

Take foods with high protein and carb,high starch content foods daily. Pulses (dal varieties) and beans are high in protein. Potato,rice contains high content of starch.
Include more dairy products like cheese,butter,curd etc...eating dry fruits,nuts also helps to increase weight in a healthy way. take lots of high caloric food like fresh juices,milk shakes and all but avoid taking junkies.
Add egg,fish also to your diet,it does help to gain weight..

take large portions and try to eat 4-5 times daily,it takes more time to gain weight so dont get frustrated. it will a month or two show,so have some patience and eat healthy mean while.

All the best..hope this helps.

kirthika99

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
hi im 26yrs old..im very lean nly..i wnt 2 increase my weight so pls give me suggestions..thnx u
hi subha bala,

nanum once upon a time olliya than pa irunthan, appuram oru 6 months la gundayittan,

daily ngt horlicks kudippan pa, then mng ezhunthathum ngt eh ooravecha badam 4 or 5 saapduvan, avlo than, then daily dates saaptan.

but ithellam correct ah nu enaku theriyathu but ivlo than panninan 6 months la 10 kg increase aagittan, :)

ellathukum mela manasa amaithiya vechikkonga pa, romba kavala padama santhoshama vechikarathu than 1st step.

Then daily channa(kondaikadalai) oora vechi saapta kooda weight podum nu solluvanga, try that.

enakku therinchatha sonnan, namma seniors ungalukku innum neraya tips sollunvanga pa,

gowrymohan

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Subha, our friends have given so many suggestions. Along these I hope if you take chocolates daily (If you don't have sugar problem) soon you will feel the weight increase and also will become fat.

thnx ma..na already daily mrng 4 badam sapiduran nd taking milk with honey at night...but still no improvement..so nly i post tis thread

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Try Burger with cheese & French Fries!

:thumbsup​

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Subha,

Our friends have given good tips to increase your weight.

Along with these, you can follow these also.

You can take all starch rich foods like rice, wheat.
Take Protein milk shakes, whole milk.
Take starch rich vegetables like potato, carrot, beetroot,peas, corns.
Take less amount of watery vegetables like broccoli , cucumber,cauliflower, green beans.
Take starch rich fruits like banana (you can take 2 daily), apple, pears,pineapple. Take less amount of watery fruits like oranges, mosambi,watermelon etc.

Take butter spread for bread.
Take coconut oil cooked items.
Take butter spread soups.

Sometimes, lack of protein also results in lean body.
So, take boiled soya products, peanuts, peanut butter, chicken, and also protein powder.

You should take regular
3 meals a day and 2 snacks.
Please do not take very small meals 5 or 6 times a day which will help to reduce the weight.
You can take stomach full 3 meals a day.

Do not go for high fat products, because you may develop a fat belly which is dangerous for health.

You can take white channa which is soaked on the previous day and cooked on the next day. This will surely increase the weight.

Cashew is the only nuts which will increase the weight.

All the other nuts like Almonds, walnut and other dry fruits are very good for health and
WILL NOT INCREASE THE WEIGHT.They have monounsaturated fat, omega -3 and these things will help for weight loss and low fat belly.

Apart from cashew, peanut intake will increase your weight , though it is very good for health.

And one more question, are you married? If not , your weight may increase once you get married or once you deliver a child.

Then you may worry to reduce your weight.

I have some people, who have never gained weight inspite of taking the above mentioned foods. That may be due to their body nature or family trend.

According to me, you need not worry to be lean. It is always very good for health.

Last edited: