Popular Thread of the forum - August Month - Cooking

Penmai

Administrator
Staff member
Dear friends,

For this August month, we had selected the forum "Cooking" and all its sub-forum for popular thread contest.

You can start posting your interesting recipes, tips etc... in the Cooking forum. The winner will be selected in the basis of quality of the posts, the replies and how much the thread is taken to make it interesting and useful.

The answers for others queries asked in the thread will be considered as an added point for this contest.

Chats and greetings posts will be excluded. Please don't just copy paste from other websites. Those posts will be strictly rejected for the contest.

Penmai

Administrator
Staff member
Here is some ideas for cooking forum,

• Regional Recipes like Chettinad Recipes, Kongu Recipes and so on
  • My Cooking Book - Recipes of your own preparation
  • How to prepare, Sweet and Snacks Recipes
  • Festival Recipes - Like what are all the special recipes you cook for particular festival, with preparation guide.
  • Share your Daily Break Fast, Lunch, Dinner Recipes with the preparation guide. For each break fast / lunch / dinner you can start a separate thread and post your recipes and you can ask other members to post like the same
  • If you are expert in kitchen, you can start special query thread for cooking doubts and give the answer for other members questions.

Guruji

Blogger
Here is some ideas for cooking forum,

• If you are expert in kitchen, you can start special query thread for cooking doubts and give the answer for other members questions.
Hi Admin...

I have already started a new thread for Cooking Doubts....
http://www.penmai.com/forums/cooking/30919-advice.html

Can the thread be renamed as
"Cooking Doubts - சமையல் சந்தேகங்கள்" ???

Hope it would be done, so that I can continue there itself

Regards
GURUJI

Penmai

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Admin...

I have already started a new thread for Cooking Doubts....
http://www.penmai.com/forums/cooking/30919-advice.html

Can the thread be renamed as
"Cooking Doubts - சமையல் சந்தேகங்கள்" ???

Hope it would be done, so that I can continue there itself

Regards
GURUJI
Dear sir,

The thread is not counted for contest, since it was started in the July month. Threads started in the August month only will be counted for the contest. But the thread was renamed, to Cooking Doubts as per your request.

Guruji

Blogger

Dear sir,
The thread is not counted for contest, since it was started in the July month. Threads started in the August month only will be counted for the contest. But the thread was renamed, to Cooking Doubts as per your request.
Thanks for Reply..
Let me go with a new thread then for clearing Cooking Doubts...
Regards
Guruji

Penmai

Administrator
Staff member
Dear friends, Its time for the announcement of winner for the contests,

Popular Thread of the Cooking forum, contest winner is umaravi2011 for the thread, http://www.penmai.com/forums/penmai...-your-favorite-food-will-try-post-recipe.html

Although, some other members also started threads, uma contributed her own recipes with good narration and answered most of the members queries.

Uma here is a gift for your contribution, Bangle Box

View attachment 63737

Hope you like this.

Here is a small suggestion to you, bring the thread as far as you can.. Its quite informative with easy and tested recipes...

A special thanks to the moderator, nisha and aparna who helped the members and motivated well.

please send your Indian Postal address with Phone Number to support@penmai.com, please update our Parasakthi, once you received the gift.

Dear Mam,

Thank you for recognizing the work.

It was possible because of all the friends who asked for specific recipes, without which this would not been possible.

Fortunately for me the recipes asked were known to me and hence was able to respond fast.

I will continue this tread as long as I get responses and will try to respond with more recipes in future. Friends keep asking for your favorite food.....

Thank you Mam for a suitable gift...as I live in Hyderabad which is famous for bangles filling up will not be a major trouble....

Nandri once again....

Look forward to September....Happy Ganesh Chadhurthi in advance....

kalaineemu

Penmai's Cheerers
Registered User & Blogger
hi honey dear ................. my hearty congrats dear....................

enakum sowmika ku send panum pothu send pannu sariya..........
Uma dear... Congrats da...

Apram Ilavarasi akka nak bangle box anuppvanga... nee yengalukku hyderabad valayal vaangi anuppu